SellUp • Upsell App

SellUp • Upsell App

by LAUNCHTIP

Upsell, Add On/Addon, Post Purchase, Cross sell & One Click.

The Clean Kilo

This is good, but would be better if I could duplicate the upsell's - I want the same up sell on every page!

Ela Label

Very helpful for our site elalabel.com, we are going live soon and we were struggling with creating sets to promote a larger ticket size per order

The Baby Merchants

I used this app to do action up-sells and it works like a charm. Would recommend to anyone looking to use upsells for increased sales.

Ree Collective

Works great, and helps with more sales. It converts bigger sales for our business and would be recommended.

Modern Nursery

We love this app, and the look of the upsells - the tracking is a bit off, as we see there are views and estimated revenue on the dashboard but no stats on the individual upsells themselves. If we could see which individual upsells were creating the most traction, easily would give 5 stars!

shopmejor

Dan was great uhigiiugf,khhgygi,g,gugigugiug,g,gligiggliug,guiuggugiygkiguyyufkuftyfkgyftfyfyfyugiglugykggylugfli

Espacio Trendy

I am using the free plan right now and I find it very useful although it has its limitations. I am clear that as soon as I start to have recurring sales in my online business, I will acquire the complete plan.

Sip And Co.

So far so good. Only comment on improvement would be to have the option for the customer to un-add / remove the item without having to go to the cart.

Currently, when a product has been "added" on the product page, the button reads "added", but clicking again does not remove the item.

May 18, 2020

Thank you for your feedback. As identified, customers can amend their products prior to checkout within the cart. SellUp is built to upsell products and help merchants maximize their revenue.

Mascota Bella

This App is really great BUT its not compatible with my theme (Booster Theme). It disables the Add to Cart button (its an important button, isn´t it ? ;-). I contacted the support theme of my theme and the support team of UpsellAp. There was nothing to do for the moment to fix that issue.
Hope they fix the issue one day and contact me to reinstall the app. Thanks.

Kitvaly

It's pretty good however it didn't correspond with my theme correctly. I recommend to everyone who wants to boost their conversion rate!

Previous 1