SellUp • Upsell & Add‑ons

Cross-sell, Upsell, funnels, Add On, Recommendations & Cart.

Free plan available. Additional charges may apply.

Hprestonmedia

GREAT APP EASY TO USE AND LOOKS GREAT THANKS works well easyu to use looks good and increases sales and profit

Wild Fawn Jewellery

Asked for our buttons to match what we had on the website and the job was done, perfectly. Thank you so much!

Delta Portable Power Stations USA

This app is great, had to tweak the UI quite match it with ours but nice way for customer to get motivate them to add a product to cart.

Josephine Bow

I haven't opened my store yet so this is a review on the install and customer support rather than anything sales related. The app was easy to add and straightforward to use, I requested a few minor amendments and my support ticket was answered quickly and professionally - Thank you Dan. Very happy so far and it does what i wanted it to do.

Boujiania

Its really easy to use. straight to the point. Goes great with my store and is beginner friendly. Love this app

The Neon Tea Party

SellUp is a great app for upsells and Dan in support was super helpful in speedily resolving an issue I was having!

WBCo

We have yet to really utilise the app because we had a little coding issue but Dan was able to sort it super quick and was a pleasure to work with! Looking forward to seeing some results!

Palamano

Location Colombia

Me gustó por el diseño y las opciones que tiene. El servicio al cliente fue excelente, había un pequeño problema y lo resolvieron de inmediato! La recomiendo

You Knead Sourdough

Location Australia

This app is great, it has led to quite a few upsells which is great. I had trouble installing one of the features on my site so I reached out to their support and it was fixed almost straight away.

Sydell, Inc

I installed this app on our account and it works exactly how we thought it would. Dan, was great with support. He got the app working on our purchased theme from Theme-Forest. I would recommend this app to anyone needing more out of their Add-Ons.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11