Vanga AI • Upsell Assistant

Automate One-Click Upsells, Post-Purchase & Thank You Upsells

Free plan available. Additional charges may apply.

luxarmy

In my opinion, this is the best post-purchase upsell app.
37% CR for the last 2 weeks. Literally free profit.

March 22, 2022

That's exactly what we aim for. Thank you for the awesome review!

NOMAD&EVE

Great app for increasing average order value.. with exceptional support & a lovely team. Thanks guyz <3

March 22, 2022

Thank you as well for the lovely review. Keep that revenue going!

Les Diamants de Paris FR

I used this app to discover which product on my store was the best to be on post purchase upsell, and the app did a great job.
It tested a lot of combinations and find out which product has the most %CR and % Profit Margin and generated us a lot of money.
Really easy to install (in few clics) and works well ! thanks a lot

March 22, 2022

We're happy the app worked so well for you, thank you for the awesome review!

enjoydamn

I have tried in the past One click upsell, but it was slow when I was creating offers and It was slowing my website with 1.1secs. After that, I was testing different apps out there but none of them do the job. When I found Upsellin.ai I was skeptical because of the "AI" part but I decided to give it a try. After a few days later I started seeing an increase in my AOV. The most impressive thing was when offers that I wouldn't think to create were performing really nice with the algorithm that Upsellin provides. I've tested my store speed and it wasn't slowing down, which is crucial for me. I don't want to compromise on website speed when using apps. And the most insane thing for me was after installing and using the Upsellin app, I only had in the UI what I needed: Performance Metrics & Status of the algorithm how to perform, simple as that. At last, an app with "AI" inside their name worked!

2 Next