Upsell and Cross Sell ‑ Upsold

Post purchase upsell, Frequently bought together, cross sell

Price: Free

Sparksmith Custom Automotive Lighting

Installed Upsold last week and have already seen a huge increase in sales. Install was quick and easy and matched our Shopify theme perfectly. Customer service is excellent. Absolutely no complaints.

Pinsnickety

This app is intuitive and easy to set up. The upsell options look great on my site and work well with my theme. The customer service team has been outstanding--answering all my questions and helping with numerous customization requests. There are some limitations to the number of options that are possible, but overall, I feel very lucky to have this level of service in a free app. It helped generate additional sales for us almost right away!

May 18, 2022

Thank you for your review! I am glad that Upsold is generating additional sales for you. More to come!

We are constantly adding new features, thanks to stores like yours!

Wild n Fresh Treats

There are a lot of upsell options to play around with. We used this app to set up offers which are already converting into more sales which is a major plus! Their support team is also very helpful so we would highly recommend.

Love Liparu

Upsold has a great user interface. It is extremely easy to install and to create different offers tailored to your shops specific needs. The presentation of the pop ups are also nice and fit my stores theme which creates a create experience for my customers. Highly recommend!