UpTracker ‑ 3PL Order Tracking

UpTracker ‑ 3PL Order Tracking

by Stock Sync

Update 3PL Tracking & Mark Order as Fulfilled via FTP or Email

Top Gadget Corner

it was good until recently, it stopped working after they had an huge outage (their homepage says they were fixing it), not only that it doesn't work anymore(even after I tried clear all cookies & cache), the uploaded excel files was placed in queue and NEVER do anything....when it works it picked orders to fulfill which is horrible to look through ALL my orders to check which is now fulfilled and which one is unfulfilled...I have to do it manually 1 by 1.... (imagine 100 orders or 1000 orders)

November 26, 2019

We are very sorry for this experience. UpTracker was doing a migration to new servers. There was a minor mistake happen during the migration that causing the downtime is longer than usual. Everything is back to normal now. If not, please reach out to us at support@uptracker.app.

Shoppydaily

This App is really helpful! I love it. It uploads all tracking numbers in seconds. The price is also very good.

Thanks

Swiftwick

Works well to solve a basic core need of ecommerce. Alwasy surprised some of the basic functions missing with Shopify out of the box, but this app solves the issue in this case. Great support when needed.

Ronce

This app literally saved my life. Was spending 2+ hours a day copying and pasting tracking numbers into oberlo. Tried other tools like this and could never get them to work correctly. Set this up today- which was a little complicated and took an hour or two to get things working correctly- and I just fulfilled 300 orders in 10 minutes. Best tool ever! Thank you.

UPDATE: Doesn't work 25% of the time I try to use it. Either says it's down or like right now it just doesn't load.

Ohmaily.com

I have been using this App for 1 Year now and I really love it. It is very easy to use, the support team is always there and until now I don't have any issues. I recommend this App for sure!

La Loveteam

Very good app. Extremely useful to connect Shopify with our logistics partner (FTP server). I definitely recommend.

Flora & Curl: Pure | Potent | Luxurious | Non-Toxic Curl Care

Great app, really syncs with the shipment report we receive from our warehouse and automatically sends a shipping confirmation with the tracking number within the report. Great, essential app and super easy to use!!

King of Shaves

Does what it says on the tin - allows fulfilment houses to send a CSV of fulfilled orders with optional courier and tracking numbers and it triggers Shopify notification emails and archives orders etc. Works really well. Highly configurable. Support was very helpful with the one small issue we had. Recommended.

Spiral USA

Excellent APP and amazing support. We shared our to-be-used file format and support told us upfront that it was compatible, reviewed our setup and even added an additional feature to cater our needs. It is saving a lot of time for us.

ANTONNELA

muy buena app buenisimaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa e increible de verdad que siiiiii

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7