UpTracker: Auto Order Update

UpTracker: Auto Order Update

by Stock Sync

Update Orders with Tracking Info via FTP or Email

Dont Waste Dollars

UPtracker is absolutely vital for shipping automation. I would also recommend exportable and stocksync. With these three apps you can fully automate your shipping, sales and inventory updates. Dont know what i would do without these amazing apps

Gargoyle Wine Club Canada

We are using the app to fulfil orders on Shopify and add tracking information. That was really an essential step to complete our fulfilment cycle. Thanks to the app we are now able to update orders on Shopify without taking too much time. Once the app has been set up, you just need to make sure you are uploading the same file format every time. The team at UpTracker have been great to set up the app for us. If you run into issues, they are very responsive and quick to help. I would recommend the app to anyone who is looking to bulk update orders on Shopify with tracking information.

May 24, 2020

Thank you so much for the review. We understand our app is not perfect yet. Our team will continue to improve the app to serve all users better. Please drop your suggestion at support@uptracker.app that can help us make the app better.

WildBounds

Very useful app which is saving us considerable time each day. Great support. We had a bespoke requirement which they were happy to accommodate. Highly recommended!

Rugs a Million

Great app. As online has become so busy now it was taking hours to fulfill so many orders, now it's minutes!

Jon Josef

This app was recommended to us by the agency which set up our store. It has jobs that are easy to manage either automated or manually with a simple interface and easy to use + they have great support!

Books2Door

Great app, easy to set up and work with... Customer service team is excellent, always there to help when needed. Many Thanks.

The Loveteam

Really a great way to mark our orders as fulfilled and trigger the shipping confirmation email to customers. It interfaces very well with the FTP server of our logistics partner.

eAguila Store

exelente APP te recomindo. ahorara mucho tiempo de subir tus archivos 100% te recomiendo Up Tracker.

FRCHS LA

We just started using this App to upload FedEx tracking numbers into our Shopify account. We just finished uploading our Fedex shipping info into our Up Tracker account. We were "hi fiving" each other and i told my staff to go ahead and leave for the evening. Within a matter of minutes we started receiving emails and phone calls from our customers complaining that their FedEx shipping numbers didn't match their shipping addresses. Then panic sets in for me. That's 2500 hundred very unhappy customers that we need to respond to immediately with the correct information. My staff is gone for the evening, and I dont know how to upload or edit any CSV files. So I decided to take a shot at reaching out to UpTracker's customer service team via live chat. I didn't think that I would get anywhere with a live chat due to my limited knowledge of uploading and editing CSV files. But the heavens blessed me with a customer service team that jumped right into action. These guys understood that I had a serious customer service issues to deal with coupled with my limited experience. They researched the issues, spent time thoroughly trouble shooting all possible scenarios and found the solution that works. Wait... It gets better, because all I had to do was to sit back, relax and enjoy watching true professionals work their magic with positive attitudes and bright enthusiasm. Without their help, we would have lost thousands of customers as well as our credibility. I'm truly thankful for all of their support and I would recommend this App to every single company who's looking for a great product and peace of mind. Thank you!

January 30, 2020

Thank you so much for your review, it makes us happy that you are satisfied with our service. We are always here and help users as soon as possible. Please, anytime you have a question, reach out to us. We are here to help you.

CocoSop

I loved this app since it is super accessible and adapts to my purposes. I realized Ella thanks to a friend who recommended it to me And in the same way I highly recommend it since it improves the experience 100%

January 23, 2020

Thanks for your honest review! We hope to serve you better.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8