UpTracker: Auto Fulfill Orders

UpTracker: Auto Fulfill Orders

by Stock Sync

Fulfill Orders with Tracking Info via FTP/SFTP or Google Sheet

Under Dereks

I tried using the app, but it doesn't work in my browser. Not sure what's going on, just error message multiple times.

October 23, 2020

We are very sorry for this bad experience. However, everything seems fine from here. Please contact support@uptracker.app so we can help troubleshoot further.

Cheap Rugs Australia

This app saves me at least half an hour a day!! And seriously cheap, well worth it. Plus it's super easy to set up and use.

TAPE

Works really well. I email a file every time I dispatch an order and it gets updated. Meets my requirement perfectly.

Dont Waste Dollars

UPtracker is absolutely vital for shipping automation. I would also recommend exportable and stocksync. With these three apps you can fully automate your shipping, sales and inventory updates. Dont know what i would do without these amazing apps

Gargoyle Wine Club Canada

We are using the app to fulfil orders on Shopify and add tracking information. That was really an essential step to complete our fulfilment cycle. Thanks to the app we are now able to update orders on Shopify without taking too much time. Once the app has been set up, you just need to make sure you are uploading the same file format every time. The team at UpTracker have been great to set up the app for us. If you run into issues, they are very responsive and quick to help. I would recommend the app to anyone who is looking to bulk update orders on Shopify with tracking information.

May 24, 2020

Thank you so much for the review. We understand our app is not perfect yet. Our team will continue to improve the app to serve all users better. Please drop your suggestion at support@uptracker.app that can help us make the app better.

WildBounds

Very useful app which is saving us considerable time each day. Great support. We had a bespoke requirement which they were happy to accommodate. Highly recommended!

Rugs a Million

Great app. As online has become so busy now it was taking hours to fulfill so many orders, now it's minutes!

Jon Josef

This app was recommended to us by the agency which set up our store. It has jobs that are easy to manage either automated or manually with a simple interface and easy to use + they have great support!

Books2Door

Great app, easy to set up and work with... Customer service team is excellent, always there to help when needed. Many Thanks.

The Loveteam

Really a great way to mark our orders as fulfilled and trigger the shipping confirmation email to customers. It interfaces very well with the FTP server of our logistics partner.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8