UpTracker

UpTracker

by Stock Sync

Update 3PL Tracking & Mark Order as Fulfilled via FTP or Email

Spiral USA

Excellent APP and amazing support. We shared our to-be-used file format and support told us upfront that it was compatible, reviewed our setup and even added an additional feature to cater our needs. It is saving a lot of time for us.

ANTONNELA

muy buena app buenisimaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa e increible de verdad que siiiiii

JAMMED-STORE

very very cool eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

420&thestore

very nice i recomend ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,kkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk

Holy Trendy

This application is fabulous, I was able to speed up all my orders, it helped me a lot :). Genial!!!

JC Suppliers GO

Just seen the demo, it wil be great to work with the App.
This will be a nice thing to do in the Shopify store!!!
thanks
JJ Cordero

Trendylanda

I'm using and it is not working maybe I have to use more days in order to understand it better.

Swing Design

We use UpTracker every time our shopify API integration does not work and it saves us every time. Thank you UpTracker!

FlexPosture

UpTracker saved me a ton of time! I usually use MassFulfill for excel fulfillment but their service has been down a lot lately. UpTracker has a small fee per order but it works great

Spice Pharm

I use UpTracker to download custom tracking info from our fulfillment service. They have no interface to Shopify, but they do have FTP. It was reasonably straightforward to configure UpTracker to process their tracking file. The result is perfect handling of our fulfillment service's order tracking info!

I recommend this app and its companion, Exportable, for your custom fulfillment processing needs.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6