UpTracker ‑ 3PL Order Tracking

UpTracker ‑ 3PL Order Tracking

by Stock Sync

Update 3PL Tracking & Mark Order as Fulfilled via FTP or Email

Shoppydaily

This App is really helpful! I love it. It uploads all tracking numbers in seconds. The price is also very good.

Thanks

Swiftwick

Works well to solve a basic core need of ecommerce. Alwasy surprised some of the basic functions missing with Shopify out of the box, but this app solves the issue in this case. Great support when needed.

Ohmaily.com

I have been using this App for 1 Year now and I really love it. It is very easy to use, the support team is always there and until now I don't have any issues. I recommend this App for sure!

La Loveteam

Very good app. Extremely useful to connect Shopify with our logistics partner (FTP server). I definitely recommend.

Flora & Curl: Pure | Potent | Luxurious | Non-Toxic Curl Care

Great app, really syncs with the shipment report we receive from our warehouse and automatically sends a shipping confirmation with the tracking number within the report. Great, essential app and super easy to use!!

King of Shaves

Does what it says on the tin - allows fulfilment houses to send a CSV of fulfilled orders with optional courier and tracking numbers and it triggers Shopify notification emails and archives orders etc. Works really well. Highly configurable. Support was very helpful with the one small issue we had. Recommended.

Spiral USA

Excellent APP and amazing support. We shared our to-be-used file format and support told us upfront that it was compatible, reviewed our setup and even added an additional feature to cater our needs. It is saving a lot of time for us.

ANTONNELA

muy buena app buenisimaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa e increible de verdad que siiiiii

JAMMED-STORE

very very cool eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

420&thestore

very nice i recomend ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,kkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk

Previous 1 3 4 5 6