Urgencer ‑ sell with urgency

Urgencer ‑ sell with urgency

by LaraLancer

Create a sense of Urgency and Social Proof

musthavesoutlet

Nice app hope in the feature I can use an automatic number that apears for the number of people thats are watching the product.

Her Good Books

brilliant app! really a unique way to create urgency and i am excited to give it a try! Looks professional

IdeasLife Shop

i use this app app to help me share my real visitors to my customers realy i like it its very important to every Ecom owner

UniqBuy

Well, to be honest i havent tried this app until now and it was said that I need to write this to keep it free. Lets hope its worth it. Thanks

True Voyage

This is a great app and easy to use! It is so much easy than similar apps I have used in the past. I definitely recommend!

FRESHIX

I love it ! It is the best Application Shopify app store this type. If You are interested in e-commerce. That's it.

Eura Boutique

Great app, would highly recommend. App performs as stated and has plenty of customizable options to match the theme/coloring scheme of your site.

izilifestyle

Easy to use ! no need to code, just choose and click in the scroll down list, and the magic is done ! plus the support team is amazing and quick to answer. Great job !

souzetshop

IT WILL HELP MY WEBSITE TO ATTRACT MORE CUSTOMERS! AN ALSO THIS APP IS VERY HELPFUL TO THOSE E-COMMERCE WHO HAS LOW SALES.

96zaza

Wow! Amazing App. I used this app to help me notify my customers.
You should try it. Moreover, this app is Free!

1 2 5 6 7 8 10 12 13