Urgencer ‑ sell with urgency

Urgencer ‑ sell with urgency

by LaraLancer

Create a sense of Urgency and Social Proof

IDEAL NUTRITION

This app is really good. I am enjoying using it. It really does make people feel like they are watching products alongsideo thers.

Chikitings

thanks for a wonderful app. Like it! Like..Like.. Like..Like..Like..Like..Like..Like..Like..Like..Like..Like..Like..

ThriftClo

I used this app to create urgency when purchasing my clothes and it has done its job perfectly. Really easy set up as well.

Foxy Kart

I have got this app installed for a couple of weeks, my conversion rate has slightly improved. Looking forward to the team to add more features.

sherazad shop

The application of more than wonderful increases the percentage of sales I loved very much I benefited from it.

BigPawSmallPaw

Good app creates urgency and makes your customers trust your store etc love it a lot the only app that does it absolutely amazing!!

commonfactory

looks really good, I am testing it on my store right now!!
I will leave full review after using it for a month

Aporta.Lda

Works great cannot fault it at all.
I love the customization it give me so it fits with my store .

Everyday Noble

This app helped me make sales because of urgency! I wish it had the qauntity left over that you could set manually!

Thermonator

Good App for me so far, bossted some conversions. Will figure out how to use it more effective. Would recomment