Reviews (121)

4.8

Merchants appreciate this app for its ability to create a sense of urgency among customers, effectively boosting conversion rates and sales. Its customization features and compatibility with store themes are also praised. The app provides social proof by showing visitor numbers, which has increased customer trust and engagement. The free cost makes it a favorite among new merchants. The customer service is commended for their quick and helpful responses. Merchants also find the traffic data provided beneficial. The app is highly recommended for its positive impact on business performance.

January 19, 2019

vou testae quem sabe se for boom deixo um proximo comentario aqui até que tenho um feedback positivo

Connect Sua Mente
Portugal
Edited November 8, 2018

Nice app hope in the feature I can use an automatic number that apears for the number of people thats are watching the product.

musthavesoutlet
Netherlands
Edited December 24, 2018

Love the app. Makes people buy a lot of stuff from my site. KUDOS!! Also, dont forget to donate to them as they make great apps

Chehra
India
Edited January 18, 2019

super great app love how it brought my sells up and how detailed it is with all its options and features

GR8 DEALS
December 28, 2018

ITS SEEMS GOOD, BUT I NEED APP THAT CAN RUN MY STORE PAST LOADING WITHOUT ANY ISSUE SOME APP JUST ONLY PROMOTING & SLOWING YOUR LOADING STORE SPEED.....

Shopfamore
Philippines
1 day using the app
Edited January 11, 2019

This app really helped me effectively turn my visitors into customers. Customers that would usually go on my page and think it's "sketchy" just because it's new and they've never seen it before, they are now starting to convert at a higher rate.

Broke Rich Collection
1 day using the app
November 7, 2018

This is a great app and easy to use! It is so much easy than similar apps I have used in the past. I definitely recommend!

True Voyage
About 21 hours using the app
Edited December 4, 2018

i really like this app, i really like this app, i really like this app, i really like this app, i really like this app it's ok

LojasAlpha.com
Brazil
About 17 hours using the app
Edited October 30, 2018

Just got it and I already love it! I've seen my sales slightly increase because they are getting that sense of urgency is other people are looking at the item that they want to buy!

TeaseTops
About 12 hours using the app
December 28, 2018

Nice App. Does what it says it says. Needed something that will improve the social proof and it seems like the perfect fit.

Homwire