Urgencer ‑ sell with urgency

Urgencer ‑ sell with urgency

by LaraLancer

Create a sense of Urgency and Social Proof

Her Good Books

brilliant app! really a unique way to create urgency and i am excited to give it a try! Looks professional

IdeasLife Shop

i use this app app to help me share my real visitors to my customers realy i like it its very important to every Ecom owner

UniqBuy

Well, to be honest i havent tried this app until now and it was said that I need to write this to keep it free. Lets hope its worth it. Thanks

True Voyage

This is a great app and easy to use! It is so much easy than similar apps I have used in the past. I definitely recommend!

FRESHIX

I love it ! It is the best Application Shopify app store this type. If You are interested in e-commerce. That's it.

Eura Boutique

Great app, would highly recommend. App performs as stated and has plenty of customizable options to match the theme/coloring scheme of your site.

izilifestyle

Easy to use ! no need to code, just choose and click in the scroll down list, and the magic is done ! plus the support team is amazing and quick to answer. Great job !

souzetshop

IT WILL HELP MY WEBSITE TO ATTRACT MORE CUSTOMERS! AN ALSO THIS APP IS VERY HELPFUL TO THOSE E-COMMERCE WHO HAS LOW SALES.

96zaza

Wow! Amazing App. I used this app to help me notify my customers.
You should try it. Moreover, this app is Free!

The Soup

Very very good, this is the best so far. This help me to improve the buying rale for my customer and reduce drop off rate in website

1 2 5 6 7 8 10 12 13