Urgencer ‑ sell with urgency

Urgencer ‑ sell with urgency

by LaraLancer

Create a sense of Urgency and Social Proof

Choice First Deals

This is such a wonderful app! I am enjoying it and my store conversion has increased! Thank you developers!

Hurst Way

This app doubled my sales thanks to the social proof. I was at an average of 50 sales a day and this app boosted me up to 100!!!

HK-Jewels

I used this app to help me during the holiday season with creation of a sense of urgency for my discounted products on offer and i loved the reaction i got from the clients. Thank you.

Johnny Cotton

Excelente app, me funciona muy bien y crea la necesidad de compra en el cliente, se las recomiendo. Saludos !!

ZappSale

So far I am using the app on my store, and all is going well. I don't know how things will play out further on but it seems like a good app and if no other problems come up I will keep the app.

One thing that you might want to know. The app does not lie about the number of people visiting your store at that moment. This is not that big of a problem if you have a big store. But if you are a small owner it will just say, "1 person viewing right now".

Swindge

Great App Love the features. Sales could not get any easier with this app, the tools help you extensively to achieve what your looking for.

El Gran Limon

lets see how it works. is the first time i used. hope will help me get more and more sells. money money money

Gadget-a

nice urgencer app !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

HRS Supply

I love how this app is free. So many other apps like this are paid and that can really take away from your ad spend, especially if you are dropshipping. It helps build a sense of urgency and will convert customers like no other.

matalaas

nice app for getting Visitor counter to hurry your customer to buy faster more and getting more sales and it's free :)