Urgencer ‑ sell with urgency

Create a sense of Urgency and Social Proof

From $2.99/month. 3-day free trial.

Fabion Store

Location Philippines

I used this app for my shopiStore. Well done. Though it should have included in the setting if its centered or left/right.

WirlessCon

Location France

IVDSC FGH GRDF HFNJ IH;J,NHBGVF GFCW NBVCX JHGFDS JHGFDS HFGVDFSSBHFGUNFBJHVCGJVYFJVJBYFDI,; BDFYBFT

True Companion

Location Greece
Time spent using app 33 minutes

good app!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Broke Rich Collection

Time spent using app 1 day

This app really helped me effectively turn my visitors into customers. Customers that would usually go on my page and think it's "sketchy" just because it's new and they've never seen it before, they are now starting to convert at a higher rate.

Stylezme

Time spent using app About 1 month

This app is working fine and not having any issue while Working on my site .

FavorForYou

Location Germany
Time spent using app 24 minutes

wollt ihr wissen wollt ihr wissen afrobwollt ihr wissen afrobwollt ihr wissen afrobwollt ihr wissen afrobwollt ihr wissen afrobwollt ihr wissen afrob

Biotin Beauty

Time spent using app 4 minutes

Have heard nice reviews. Just trialling it now. Hopefully all should be good as promised. Watch this space...………………………………………….

Choice First Deals

Location Thailand
Time spent using app About 1 hour

This is such a wonderful app! I am enjoying it and my store conversion has increased! Thank you developers!

Hurst Way

Time spent using app About 10 hours

This app doubled my sales thanks to the social proof. I was at an average of 50 sales a day and this app boosted me up to 100!!!

HK-Jewels

I used this app to help me during the holiday season with creation of a sense of urgency for my discounted products on offer and i loved the reaction i got from the clients. Thank you.