Urgencer ‑ sell with urgency

Urgencer ‑ sell with urgency

by LaraLancer

Create a sense of Urgency and Social Proof

Hanana

Genial, se puede configurar para que sea tenga el diseño de tu tienda. Todavia no lo he provado en ninguna campaña confio en ella:)

ElectroMarket

Finally I found what I need, something Free and it will help me a lot to increase my sales and scale my business.

Upright Tech

Looks like a really great app that can fit our needs and is performing well.
The only comment is that I wish they had the option to A/B test within the app

KapaasnResham

Great app and does exactly what is described! Helps customers react instantly if they see more people viewing a product they like!

First Gymnasium

Chehra

Love the app. Makes people buy a lot of stuff from my site. KUDOS!! Also, dont forget to donate to them as they make great apps

TravelBack2Back

VERY NICE !!!Trying to make it longer as it says minimum 100 Characters, it's too long and I can't ..

Jefferson Flag

i reallly like this app because it puts an urgency on the customers mind, this app helped me to get instant orders k

Detuperro

i used this app to help me do urgence sensitive to my clients, very easy to use and very cool, thank you

The Outlet Deals

very customizable, easy to use, and has helped with conversions. So many things you can do with this app.