Urgencer ‑ sell with urgency

Urgencer ‑ sell with urgency

by LaraLancer

Create a sense of Urgency and Social Proof

Space Lighters

simple and effective. love it. integrates easily with the website product listing and is flexible enough to meet my design needs

Nexus Factory Direct

great app just started using it so see how it goes but should be pretty good by the looks of things and other reviews

Todays Trend

Upon the whole shopify appstore, this particular app has been One of the most valuable application that I have found on shopify, recommending this, This has helped me a lot and it can help you too!!

GadgetParadise

Works as described so far. We will see more of the use tomorrow but so far so good. Definitely going to implement on my other sites.

BabyFields

Really like the app. Easy to use.

Beard-Pirate

Great App ! Helps a lot with creating a trustful feeling for customers visiting my product pages. Especially the customization is very good

Klavido.nl

Super happy, just what i looked for! WOW!

I was looking for an app that showed how many people bought it, or how many are left in stock. Thanks !!!!

NakamaKon

helped me get a lot of scarcity and increased my add to cart rate amazing app simple to use I will recommend

www.watchesnjewels.com

I installed this app in about a minute. No problems! It does what it is supposed to do. Very satisfied with this app.

gifts4christmas

I used the app to create urgency on my products - it's great. It does exactly what described. I used another app, that was too fake.