Urgencer ‑ sell with urgency

Urgencer ‑ sell with urgency

by LaraLancer

Create a sense of Urgency and Social Proof

Detuperro

i used this app to help me do urgence sensitive to my clients, very easy to use and very cool, thank you

AllAboutShopping-Worldwide

For my first Shopify shop...this app has been an incredible help! I started from zero...and I mean overall zero skills. Thanks to this app I could do something otherwise impossible for me!

The Outlet Deals

very customizable, easy to use, and has helped with conversions. So many things you can do with this app.

Space Lighters

simple and effective. love it. integrates easily with the website product listing and is flexible enough to meet my design needs

Nexus Factory Direct

great app just started using it so see how it goes but should be pretty good by the looks of things and other reviews

Todays Trend

Upon the whole shopify appstore, this particular app has been One of the most valuable application that I have found on shopify, recommending this, This has helped me a lot and it can help you too!!

GadgetParadise

Works as described so far. We will see more of the use tomorrow but so far so good. Definitely going to implement on my other sites.

BabyFields

Really like the app. Easy to use.

Beard-Pirate

Great App ! Helps a lot with creating a trustful feeling for customers visiting my product pages. Especially the customization is very good

Klavido.nl

Super happy, just what i looked for! WOW!

I was looking for an app that showed how many people bought it, or how many are left in stock. Thanks !!!!