Urgencer ‑ sell with urgency

Urgencer ‑ sell with urgency

From $2.99/month. 3-day free trial.
Rating (4.8)
Developer
4.8
December 19, 2018

i used this app to help me do urgence sensitive to my clients, very easy to use and very cool, thank you

Detuperro
Colombia
Time spent using app: 7 days
December 17, 2018

very customizable, easy to use, and has helped with conversions. So many things you can do with this app.

The Outlet Deals
Time spent using app: 3 months
December 17, 2018

simple and effective. love it. integrates easily with the website product listing and is flexible enough to meet my design needs

Space Lighters
Time spent using app: Over 2 years
December 16, 2018

great app just started using it so see how it goes but should be pretty good by the looks of things and other reviews

Nexus Factory Direct
New Zealand
Time spent using app: About 1 month
Edited December 14, 2018

Upon the whole shopify appstore, this particular app has been One of the most valuable application that I have found on shopify, recommending this, This has helped me a lot and it can help you too!!

Todays Trend
Hong Kong SAR
Time spent using app: About 1 year
December 13, 2018

Works as described so far. We will see more of the use tomorrow but so far so good. Definitely going to implement on my other sites.

GadgetParadise
Time spent using app: 11 months
December 12, 2018

Really like the app. Easy to use.

BabyFields
Time spent using app: 4 months
December 12, 2018

Great App ! Helps a lot with creating a trustful feeling for customers visiting my product pages. Especially the customization is very good

Beard-Pirate
Germany
Time spent using app: About 4 hours
December 9, 2018

Super happy, just what i looked for! WOW!

I was looking for an app that showed how many people bought it, or how many are left in stock. Thanks !!!!

Klavido.nl
Netherlands
Time spent using app: 17 days
December 8, 2018

helped me get a lot of scarcity and increased my add to cart rate amazing app simple to use I will recommend

NakamaKon