Urgencer ‑ sell with urgency

Urgencer ‑ sell with urgency

by LaraLancer

Create a sense of Urgency and Social Proof

NakamaKon

helped me get a lot of scarcity and increased my add to cart rate amazing app simple to use I will recommend

www.watchesnjewels.com

I installed this app in about a minute. No problems! It does what it is supposed to do. Very satisfied with this app.

gifts4christmas

I used the app to create urgency on my products - it's great. It does exactly what described. I used another app, that was too fake.

annakovach

This app is great. It helped me to create special feeling for my customers and to attract them to buy more products.
Would recommend this app for every shop.

korestorebarbados

I love the simplicity of this app, also that it is free, I really needed something to help with my conversion rate, and this is one of the apps that I've been using.

LojasAlpha.com

i really like this app, i really like this app, i really like this app, i really like this app, i really like this app it's ok

SmileWorthyGoods

this app is really good I was looking for an app to further expand my conversions and from my expeirence

Selly's Discount Store

Boosted my sales for my new store, superb! Would recommend to anyone who is just starting with shopify

nextstopfashion

I used this app to help me grow in sales, very beneficial creates a rush for your customers to want to BUY!!

Special Dimension

LOVE THIS APP! THANK YOU!

The sence of hurry is importante and vital in some, (if not all), stores.
I RECOMMEND IT!