Urgencer ‑ sell with urgency

Urgencer ‑ sell with urgency

by LaraLancer

Create a sense of Urgency and Social Proof

CANxiety

this is a brilliant app. the amount of sales I have had on my website since adding this is incredible.

Dizzdeal

very good i recommend every one to use this ap very useful app for shopfy everyone i use this app my sale good

DopeDealz

amazing this app is truly awesome, use this app alongside with a couple other apps like countdown timer and it can be a powerful combo

Beauteli

This app helped me a lot to increase my sales! I recommend this app to each new store since this app opens new ways of making contact with your customers.

Golesi

i really like how this app send sms to my clients. this help me to make more sales and drive solve cart .

Instym

I love this app... it helps me a lot to turn my visitors into shoppers. Thank you so much for providing it for free!

gsrevolution

GREAT APP 100% recommended, it is absolutely free and also meet my needs. It has increased my conversion rate for a lot.

Eastside Accessories

Great app, great look and functionality! It really increases conversions, I didn't really think much of it at first but WOW. A+++

TreatyTrend

I used the app and its so good, i am using it in all of my stores, and i recommend 100% this application

American Snob

I just tried this app out to see if it was worth it and I must say I have seen some improvement in sales. I made a good choice so far. Maybe you should too. You can't really go wrong, try it out-the app is free.