Urgencer ‑ sell with urgency

Urgencer ‑ sell with urgency

by LaraLancer

Create a sense of Urgency and Social Proof

Toda Grandona

É simples de usar e de graça, diferente de 99% dos apps do shopify, que cobram preços absurdos por tarefas relativamente simples.

Play Crok

This is an amazing app, it helps me a lot. It's fully customizable, you can change the text as you want in order tou increase your sales

Queen Like Products

This app is awesome and the best thing is that it is free. I'm sure because of this app it will do my conversions a favor

digital_plug_store

I havent used the app yet. The countdown was a little intimidating but i hope it lives up to what it advertised itself to be.

Household Wiz

This is a cool app. Adds a little bit of social proof to your product pages. I like how you can set it to show where other people are shopping from

musthavesoutlet

Nice app hope in the feature I can use an automatic number that apears for the number of people thats are watching the product.

IdeasLife Shop

i use this app app to help me share my real visitors to my customers realy i like it its very important to every Ecom owner

UniqBuy

Well, to be honest i havent tried this app until now and it was said that I need to write this to keep it free. Lets hope its worth it. Thanks

True Voyage

This is a great app and easy to use! It is so much easy than similar apps I have used in the past. I definitely recommend!

FRESHIX

I love it ! It is the best Application Shopify app store this type. If You are interested in e-commerce. That's it.