Urgencer ‑ sell with urgency

Urgencer ‑ sell with urgency

by LaraLancer

Create a sense of Urgency and Social Proof

Rose Rebelle

I searched an app capable to do some crazy things but one thing specially : CONVERT ! This app is a MUST HAVE in a online shop !
Go ahead, download it and see the results!

Household Wiz

This is a cool app. Adds a little bit of social proof to your product pages. I like how you can set it to show where other people are shopping from

musthavesoutlet

Nice app hope in the feature I can use an automatic number that apears for the number of people thats are watching the product.

IdeasLife Shop

i use this app app to help me share my real visitors to my customers realy i like it its very important to every Ecom owner

UniqBuy

Well, to be honest i havent tried this app until now and it was said that I need to write this to keep it free. Lets hope its worth it. Thanks

True Voyage

This is a great app and easy to use! It is so much easy than similar apps I have used in the past. I definitely recommend!

FRESHIX

I love it ! It is the best Application Shopify app store this type. If You are interested in e-commerce. That's it.

Eura Boutique

Great app, would highly recommend. App performs as stated and has plenty of customizable options to match the theme/coloring scheme of your site.

izilifestyle

Easy to use ! no need to code, just choose and click in the scroll down list, and the magic is done ! plus the support team is amazing and quick to answer. Great job !

souzetshop

IT WILL HELP MY WEBSITE TO ATTRACT MORE CUSTOMERS! AN ALSO THIS APP IS VERY HELPFUL TO THOSE E-COMMERCE WHO HAS LOW SALES.