Urgencer ‑ sell with urgency

Urgencer ‑ sell with urgency

by LaraLancer

Create a sense of Urgency and Social Proof

izilifestyle

Easy to use ! no need to code, just choose and click in the scroll down list, and the magic is done ! plus the support team is amazing and quick to answer. Great job !

souzetshop

IT WILL HELP MY WEBSITE TO ATTRACT MORE CUSTOMERS! AN ALSO THIS APP IS VERY HELPFUL TO THOSE E-COMMERCE WHO HAS LOW SALES.

96zaza

Wow! Amazing App. I used this app to help me notify my customers.
You should try it. Moreover, this app is Free!

The Soup

Very very good, this is the best so far. This help me to improve the buying rale for my customer and reduce drop off rate in website

idgy

I got this app to help me meet my goals. I like the way it can make people feel safe but also give them a sense of urgency.

TeaseTops

Just got it and I already love it! I've seen my sales slightly increase because they are getting that sense of urgency is other people are looking at the item that they want to buy!

Royalkiddies

love it, helps store design extremely well, upload and enjoy it on your store, am leaving review because i want it for free

Prestige Boutique

This app is essential. It is easy to use and allows anybody to create a sense of urgency, which pushes consumers to buy.

moderndealsdirect

I love how this app is quick to install and easy to navigate how ever i would prefer it have a step by step guide in real time teaching me how to use it. thankyou for this app

IDEAL NUTRITION

This app is really good. I am enjoying using it. It really does make people feel like they are watching products alongsideo thers.