Urgencer ‑ sell with urgency

Create a sense of Urgency and Social Proof

From $2.99/month. 3-day free trial.

Urgencer - sell with urgency

FRESHIX

Location Poland

I love it ! It is the best Application Shopify app store this type. If You are interested in e-commerce. That's it.

Eura Boutique

Time spent using app Over 1 year

Great app, would highly recommend. App performs as stated and has plenty of customizable options to match the theme/coloring scheme of your site.

izilifestyle

Location Belgium
Time spent using app About 1 year

Easy to use ! no need to code, just choose and click in the scroll down list, and the magic is done ! plus the support team is amazing and quick to answer. Great job !

souzetshop

Location Philippines

IT WILL HELP MY WEBSITE TO ATTRACT MORE CUSTOMERS! AN ALSO THIS APP IS VERY HELPFUL TO THOSE E-COMMERCE WHO HAS LOW SALES.

96zaza

Location Malaysia

Wow! Amazing App. I used this app to help me notify my customers.
You should try it. Moreover, this app is Free!

The Soup

Location Malaysia
Time spent using app 27 minutes

Very very good, this is the best so far. This help me to improve the buying rale for my customer and reduce drop off rate in website

idgy

Location Australia
Time spent using app About 7 hours

I got this app to help me meet my goals. I like the way it can make people feel safe but also give them a sense of urgency.

TeaseTops

Time spent using app About 12 hours

Just got it and I already love it! I've seen my sales slightly increase because they are getting that sense of urgency is other people are looking at the item that they want to buy!

Royalkiddies

Time spent using app About 1 hour

love it, helps store design extremely well, upload and enjoy it on your store, am leaving review because i want it for free

Prestige Boutique

Location France

This app is essential. It is easy to use and allows anybody to create a sense of urgency, which pushes consumers to buy.