Note globale
  • 0 % des avis sont des avis à 3 étoiles
  • 0 % des avis sont des avis à 2 étoiles
  • 2 % des avis sont des avis à 1 étoiles
27 mars 2024

Installed the APP. I really like it. It is easy to set up. First it was not shown in my theme. I reach out to the team and they helped me really well the same day! Now everything is working and it looks good. And everything is for free!! I like it and I recommend.

Radovana
Pays-Bas
Environ un mois d’utilisation de l’application
15 avril 2024

Great app, must have for all shopify shop owners. Also very friendly and great support. thanks

Journey-Venture
Allemagne
26 jours d’utilisation de l’application
6 mai 2024

Amazing. We love every single thing about this app. This was what we were looking for.

HEXAGON
13 jours d’utilisation de l’application
9 mai 2024

It's a very good application; I recommend it to everyone.

Birmagza
Royaume-Uni
5 mois d’utilisation de l’application
4 mai 2024

This timer looks great and compliments my store. I really like the options to customize the look. I'm excited to see how it will affect my conversions.

Vocal Pockets
6 jours d’utilisation de l’application
30 avril 2024

Best urgency cart out there, other apps don't compare, It works perfectly and customer support is quick

Perfume Cartel
Mexique
3 jours d’utilisation de l’application
25 mars 2024

very satisfied with the application.. it helps customers decide to purchase the product. I would recommend it to everyone

Modeva
4 jours d’utilisation de l’application
8 mai 2024

This app is exactly what we're looking for. when I tried to install and activate it myself it didn't work so I reached out to the support team. They were quick to respond and resolve the issue so it's an A for us. Would highly recommend.

Diveblast
Environ 21 heures d’utilisation de l’application
13 mai 2024

really nice! quick and easy to set up. recommended

Opulentify
Malaisie
17 jours d’utilisation de l’application
6 février 2024

Absolutely love this app! It works perfect and has helped pull in so many orders. Definitely would recommend!

Beau’T Boutique