Urgency Pack Ultimate

Sales Popup, Countdown Timer, Stock Counter, Trusted Badges

Free plan available. 3-day free trial.

urgency pack ultimate social proof all in one app cover image

Megaloja Cometa

Location Brazil
Time spent using app About 6 hours

It's a very good app. Who are beginning it's a good way to save money and apply it in other things. Better than other paid apps!

Bro Ministry

Location India

Nice app with nice features. I used this app and found improvements in my sales. Really awesome app. Must try

GAMMA

Location France

I really like using this application in my store as it brings trust to our customer and help us build a sustainable marketing

Trendwide

Location Netherlands
Time spent using app 6 minutes

Good app for urgency on my shopify page, I use it to create urgency and it has boost mine conversion since then

CALU MAGAZINE

Location Brazil
Time spent using app About 1 month

ok good thank you for the music play in the sound shopify feelings. the best app of the world. Goodd

Thais Co.

Location Spain

i like so much this app, i recomended 100% , its perfectttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttt

LoveBird Beautilicious

Location New Zealand
Time spent using app About 15 hours

I am using this app to help improve visits to my website and improve sales as I am currently not getting any visits or sales

DOUGGIO

Location Spain

VERY GOOD APP I LIKE SO MUCHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Versemaling.nl

Location Netherlands
Time spent using app 4 minutes

Good app. Exactly what we need for our shop. Stock counter is working great! 5/5 stars and I recommend it everyone.

The Galaxy Lab™

Time spent using app 1 day

i like this app because it helped transfer my store into something more usable and friendly. happy with it! thank you. it could load faster thought