Urgency Pack Ultimate

Urgency Pack Ultimate

by KILATECH

Sales Pop up, Countdown Timer, Inventory Count, Trusted Badges

Atlas General

I used this app to help me create trust with my customers. I am about to launch it bur the design so far looks clean

Mahdera

Excellent features. I needed a way to alert customers that inventory was low and this did just that!

AubreyClyde

I am using this app is very nice. The interface is well and I can now use in my own Shopify. Do not hesitate to download.

Unik Ville

Great app with a lot of features. I just installed it and I think will help to increase my sales. I will complete my review after a while , with more data.

ZOPICA

This app is simple amazing! Full of funtionalities any store would need.. Definitely a must and to keep!

Basic Survie

C'est exactement ce que je cherchais. très pratique et efficace. Je l'utilise avec shopify sur mon shop.

Vintage Sack

I used this app to make my customers have some sense of urgency to increase sales. And I have to say that it did increase my conversions which is awesome!
The app does what it says.

Well Health Hub

Love this application. Is amazing with the sales pop-ups. This app helps my company in so many ways. This app is a keeper. Thanks

BabyLittleThings

Cool app. Been using and it is really good. gives what you need and it is free. all the best guys. :)

Justine's Cookies

What a great app! It's great value compared to others on the market and has features that not all of them do.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 12 13