URL Short Link Generator

Convert your website’s long, boring URLs with short URL

Free plan available

• Speed tested: low impact to your online store

URL Short Link Generator, Long URL into Short URL

World Of Beauty Skin

Location Poland

This guys is professional! thank you for your service.

I had a few problems when installing the app, I contacted them I got prompt reply and they were very quick to help.

Mrkoya

Location Australia
Time spent using app About 1 month

Super easy & makes managing all my links a dream.

Thespanishfactory

This super APP saves us a lot of time and it is very easy to use. The installations is effortless.

Nicheshoping

Location India
Time spent using app About 16 hours

Very easy to use and effective link shortener, would highly recommend to anyone!
I have like shorten the url with our store branded name option of this app.
It works perfectly, thank you! If you need to redirect your site urls I recommend it.

Bougiee Cosmetics

Time spent using app Over 3 years

Great idea team identixweb! But what will be greater is if you also have the option to shorten the url with our store branded name instead of the google, bitly or tiny. That would be so grand!

April 2, 2021

Thank you for your valuable feedback. We have implemented the functionality to have shortened URLs with your store's domain name, please check.

1 3 Next