URL Short Link Generator

Convert your website’s long, boring URLs with short URL

Free plan available

• Speed tested: low impact to your online store

URL Short Link Generator, Long URL into Short URL

VPWholesale

Time spent using app 31 minutes

Got this app to make a custom URL with my domain name. Was prompted to upgrade to use this feature and when I did I was told I need to pay for a 3rd party service to handle the short url which charges $10 a month. The upgrade wasn't a free trial either so was charged. The app also constantly prompts you too try other apps the own and will do it EVERY TIME you open it. This app only acts as a GUI and has no url shortening features which I believe is very misleading.

October 15, 2021

Hello there, I hope you are well and safe!
Sorry to hear that you had a bad experience with our app. We Don't offer a third-party app that costs you more. Our app is only the one that charges you $1.99 for the short link generator with your domain name. Can you please tell me doe which service you're talking about that charges you $10?
let's do a further conversation at support@identixweb.com email.

C EXTRA

Location Germany
Time spent using app 6 minutes

The worst app I ever installed. Nothing works properly! It's impossible to add external links. I wouldn't install the app again.

April 12, 2019

Hi there,

We have an option to add a custom link to the app. There is a tab having a title "Custom" which will add external links.

Mbmcity

Hi
We have over 5500 products,
Can you please tell us if this App can auto generate short links for all?
please help on this.
we don't have time to do all this manually.
www.mbmcity.com

April 2, 2021

Thank you for your feedback. You can generate shortened URL for 10 products in bulk at a time by selecting products from the dashboard. Please contact our support team they are available to help you with your queries!