URL Short Link Generator

Convert your website’s long, boring URLs with short URL

Free plan available

• Speed tested: low impact to your online store

URL Short Link Generator, Long URL into Short URL

BubbleandGumm.com

Time spent using app 40 minutes

Customer supporter, Manoj, was very helpful and was able to answer all of my questions as well as also helped me in understanding the difference between the free and paid plan. Thanks a lot!

April 2, 2021

Spoilt Life

Location Australia

A good app to short the url for marketing.
Its great to provide free plan, and the premium plan is very cheap as well.
The shortage is that this app could not provide a customized short url and the analysis function seem very sample.
hope there will be a improvement in the future.

anyway, still a good app.

April 2, 2021

Thank you so much for your kind words. We really appreciate you taking the time out to share your experience with us. We have added the functionality in our app to shortened custom URL, please check.

Rollthatshit

Not really live support.. but they responded within 6 hours (I was schleep) but the app initially didnt allow me to generate any links even after reloading, signing out and everything. But between me blowing their support inbox up and 12 hours it seemed to work...

April 12, 2019

Hi there,

We are extremely sorry to hear about this. We normally reply imminently, in case if we are away from the live chat or left the office.

Please let us know if you still facing any issue with our app.