URL Short Link Generator

URL Short Link Generator

by Identix Web

Convert your website’s long, boring URLs with short URL

Near me shop

I am happy to write my opinion about this app, because i am happy to use this awesome application. I tried to get in touch with app support team for a small change to my website. I got their reply quickly.

SECRET SPIRIT SHOP

Amazing Support And Great App I'm very pleased with this app And It has helped with my url too long problem

Your Little Home Store

Very nice and simple App with a awesome customer support. The answered in seconds and solve the problem in a short time. I recommend this App absolutly :)

Gloritee

It's FREE, EASY to use and served my purpose! I like it! Its a great and easy way to create a short url.

The Fire Pit Collection

Fantastic app, it's what I'm looking for my website. I had tried to get in touch with the team regarding the issue I had and the support team there and replied to me quickly.
Live chat support is forced me to increase my star rating. Highly Recommended!!!!

Hang In Care

I will continue testing it to see what can be improved but everything is excellent so far, Good customer support Love this app !

TEESTERIA

The APP Is Super Cool. Has Lots Of Option For Everything. I will definitely recommend this.

Only thing is support team is very Good.

Gleetee

This is a great URL shortener, definitely the best currently available, Easy to use. Does exactly what it says it will do. . It has a good copies automatically to clipboard.

Christendom Arts

Highly recommended! This is a great app, easy to use. It helped us to save a tons of time on our link posts in social media. *****5 star!

Cha Chingstore

Love this URL Short Link Generator, it's clean and simple to operate. Thanks for keeping it updated
An excellent app with great possibilities for personalization, and with customer support behind the first level. No doubt highly recommended above other options.

Previous 1