US Drop Ship

US Drop Ship

by Soniram, LLC

Drop shipping from USA, fast free shipping, wholesale prices

GalaxiGear

so far I have not had any issues with this app. It is pretty easy and straight forward to use. It has never auto added items to my store without my permission, and the support team is pretty decent they have always replied to me and not left me hanging for to long.

Lilikoi Collection

BEWARE. This app literally ruined my store and forced me to shut down for 2 days for maintenance. The app automatically added over 4000 products to my already established shopify shop, destroying my product curation. I went from selling fine jewelry to selling Koolaid T-shirts and Jesus bathmats. I have never been so shocked or disappointed by an app in my life. BEWARE.

October 21, 2019

Our app WIIL NOT INSTALL any items on its own. We have a button/feature that will automatically add the most popular items if this OPTION is selected. We have tried to reach out to this merchant to resolve the issue for them. We are terribly sorry that they had difficulty. Our app is used without issue by almost 8000 stores. We want to talk with this merchant to see how we can improve and possibly help them.

The Turtle Souvenir Shop

Had my first customer from ebay. Had an issue with the Pending Fulfillment status. I started thinking then that this dropshipping company is not real. But I was absolutely wrong. One of the owners personally helped me with the issue. Thank you US Drop Ship. Awesome customer service!

Geeks Unleashed

Excellent service. Excellent layout and the founder of the app actually cares about his partners. Very glad I went with this app

Kikos Coffee

One of the Founders replied to me when I sent an email. Very Polite, very informative and nice!! The app is easy to use and the products syncs perfectly with my store. Very nice interface and I love that everything is automated. My only suggestion is to create a custom file picture for the coffee depending on the item to improve SEOs, that way, you dont have to download and re-upload images. I am very happy that I found US Drop Ship! I hope our business keep growing together.

Kelwares

This app has a clean interface and if you need support they are very fast to respond. They are in the process of adding new products rapidly

Hershel "Woody" Williams Medal of Honor Foundation

Fantastic app that gave our foundation access to lots of products we can trust will ship and deliver fast. The support team was responsive to our questions and even called us to make sure we were comfortable with how everything was working. Strongly recommend.

The Infernium

This is By Far The Best App I have found. Besides that The Support Team Goes Above and Beyond to make this a user friendly experience that Stands out from other competitors and Providers. Thank you guys for All your hard Work you are Awesome and Have a Fan for Life!

Mt. Washington

My friends told me about US DROP SHIP. It has over 800 hundred t-shirt designs for both men and women and the pricing is great (FREE shipping too). I was able to load them in a quickly. I am still setting up my store so stopping at apparel for now but will add their home goods and branded gifts and fresh flower delivery soon since this app also adds gift messaging to your store. The have dresses and yoga pants many many other products. Keith, their head of Tech taught me how to set up my shop. They are real nice to work with.

Raid! Punch! Loot!

I really loved the clean interface, it's a very professionally made app. Selection is a bit bland and VERY limited (you'd have to create a niche around the products in this app, which is a lot of wall art) and there is only one photo, so you'll have to do a lot of hunting per product. There was nothing I could use here (no jewelry category, what?), but there's some potential with this company, so if it's not for you, give them time to evolve. Look forward to trying this app again in a few months.

May 14, 2019

We thank this person for their review and compliment they gave about the quality of clean interface. We have reached out to discuss. We think they missed multitude of product categories that we have (men's and women's apparel, home, coffee, wall art, flowers, gift baskets, sculptures and more). We have 800 t-shirts for both men and women. The app even installs gift messaging. Our designs sell well for our merchants and are not bland. True we don't yet have jewelry but next month we will launch that too. We don't rush adding items. Only after we find high margin, quality, quick shipping items will we add them to the app.

Previous 1 3 4