US Drop Ship

US Drop Ship

by Soniram, LLC

Drop shipping from USA, fast free shipping, wholesale prices

Kelwares

This app has a clean interface and if you need support they are very fast to respond. They are in the process of adding new products rapidly

Hershel "Woody" Williams Medal of Honor Foundation

Fantastic app that gave our foundation access to lots of products we can trust will ship and deliver fast. The support team was responsive to our questions and even called us to make sure we were comfortable with how everything was working. Strongly recommend.

The Infernium

This is By Far The Best App I have found. Besides that The Support Team Goes Above and Beyond to make this a user friendly experience that Stands out from other competitors and Providers. Thank you guys for All your hard Work you are Awesome and Have a Fan for Life!

Mt. Washington

My friends told me about US DROP SHIP. It has over 800 hundred t-shirt designs for both men and women and the pricing is great (FREE shipping too). I was able to load them in a quickly. I am still setting up my store so stopping at apparel for now but will add their home goods and branded gifts and fresh flower delivery soon since this app also adds gift messaging to your store. The have dresses and yoga pants many many other products. Keith, their head of Tech taught me how to set up my shop. They are real nice to work with.

Raid! Punch! Loot!

I really loved the clean interface, it's a very professionally made app. Selection is a bit bland and VERY limited (you'd have to create a niche around the products in this app, which is a lot of wall art) and there is only one photo, so you'll have to do a lot of hunting per product. There was nothing I could use here (no jewelry category, what?), but there's some potential with this company, so if it's not for you, give them time to evolve. Look forward to trying this app again in a few months.

May 14, 2019

We thank this person for their review and compliment they gave about the quality of clean interface. We have reached out to discuss. We think they missed multitude of product categories that we have (men's and women's apparel, home, coffee, wall art, flowers, gift baskets, sculptures and more). We have 800 t-shirts for both men and women. The app even installs gift messaging. Our designs sell well for our merchants and are not bland. True we don't yet have jewelry but next month we will launch that too. We don't rush adding items. Only after we find high margin, quality, quick shipping items will we add them to the app.

The Man Store Emporium

Did have a few issues starting out but the owner personally gave us a call to fix it. 5 stars all the way.

Overhalfsale

Easy to use, large selection and good quality of items. Quick shipping. Quick responded to questions. A++

Forever Gifts

Good product variation to cater to all styles of stores. Love the shipping times and service. Also great support response.

Buffalo Outfitters

Cool items, good price points, I like how shipping is included in the price. I do wish the Tee shirts were better quality.

SchmittySells

Great customer service. Very attentive staff. Good prices. The process of publishing their products to my eBay store and my website is very streamline when a purchase goes through.

Previous 1 3 4