US Drop Ship

US Drop Ship

by Soniram, LLC

Drop shipping from USA, fast free shipping, wholesale prices

Ann More products

Alright I thought a new review update would be good. I spoke to US Dropship and they were so helpful! 5 stars for sure. I am getting ready to add the products and very excited. I totally am digging the products they carry. I love the idea of carrying gifts, wall art, blankets shirts and leggings. I can't wait til they add the flowers. So I am putting both feet forward. Thanks guys!

Thumbs Pets

I feel deceived. Nowhere in the app description are there any details about the type of products they offer. After I installed the app, I was really disappointed to find out that they don't offer anything I want. Why isn't there a description of the categories available or even a website? Very dishonest.
Update: After writing this review, US Dropship sent me a message. Claiming that they are not dishonest, and that they have hundreds of thousands of SKUS. Except that they don't have anything that I want- and they never addressed that. Nor did they apologize or seem to even care about wasting my time. And totally ignoring my complaint, trying to make me feel guilty by stating that it's a free app. I don't want to waste my time downloading apps so I can figure out what information they have, I want the information UPFRONT so I can make a decision before I download. That is my given right. US Dropship- It is your RESPONSIBILITY to give us the proper information. It is your fault for omitting the truth, and trying to guilt me is only proving my point. US Dropship- you are not the only one with a business, we are also businesses, so you need to be transparent and professional. But it's pretty obvious that you don't care about my business. Honestly, I would give you another star for your self-indulgent, non-caring attitude.

January 11, 2020

It is with great regret that we have to write this reply. This person called us dishonest and this is completely untrue. We have reached out to them by phone and email but they have not responded. Fiorst they called us dishonest because tey claim we dont have an online catalog - out FREE app is the catalog - you get to see all the products before you add any product to your store. Thenn they said we were dishonest because they didn't want any of the 400,000 skus we offer. Those skus have come at the request of our partners that download the app. We explained that we would research and add proucts for them, but again they didnt reply and claim we never addressed this issue. We always work with our partners when given the chance. We have been doshonesty treated by this review.

NerdyTech Pros

WONDERFUL Customer Service. Fast Shipping and excellent quality. Could not be happier to have US DropShip adding to my store. Thank you so much!

Eco Friendly And Organic

Extremely pleased with customer and company care.
They have phoned after i experienced a problem. I was unable to answer the call and gentlemen from Us Drop Ship CS team has left me a voice message with further information regarding my problem. I really appreciate the attention and assistance i have received within an hour!
Please do not waste time wondering is US Drop Ship your business partner or not. If you have a dropshipping business in US market and you want your customers to have short delivery times , quality items and of course you to make a reasonable profit these guys must be at least one of the platforms you are using to import products in your online shop. They are free . We are paying only when we sale their products. No subscription plans or hidden fees .

US Drop Ship - Search - Find - Import - Sale - PAY Wholesale Price With Already included shipping in the price - Collect Profit. Happy days

GalaxiGear

so far I have not had any issues with this app. It is pretty easy and straight forward to use. It has never auto added items to my store without my permission, and the support team is pretty decent they have always replied to me and not left me hanging for to long.

Lilikoi Collection

BEWARE. This app literally ruined my store and forced me to shut down for 2 days for maintenance. The app automatically added over 4000 products to my already established shopify shop, destroying my product curation. I went from selling fine jewelry to selling Koolaid T-shirts and Jesus bathmats. I have never been so shocked or disappointed by an app in my life. BEWARE.

October 21, 2019

Our app WIIL NOT INSTALL any items on its own. We have a button/feature that will automatically add the most popular items if this OPTION is selected. We have tried to reach out to this merchant to resolve the issue for them. We are terribly sorry that they had difficulty. Our app is used without issue by almost 8000 stores. We want to talk with this merchant to see how we can improve and possibly help them.

The Turtle Souvenir Shop

Had my first customer from ebay. Had an issue with the Pending Fulfillment status. I started thinking then that this dropshipping company is not real. But I was absolutely wrong. One of the owners personally helped me with the issue. Thank you US Drop Ship. Awesome customer service!

Geeks Unleashed

Excellent service. Excellent layout and the founder of the app actually cares about his partners. Very glad I went with this app

Kikos Coffee

One of the Founders replied to me when I sent an email. Very Polite, very informative and nice!! The app is easy to use and the products syncs perfectly with my store. Very nice interface and I love that everything is automated. My only suggestion is to create a custom file picture for the coffee depending on the item to improve SEOs, that way, you dont have to download and re-upload images. I am very happy that I found US Drop Ship! I hope our business keep growing together.

Kelwares

This app has a clean interface and if you need support they are very fast to respond. They are in the process of adding new products rapidly

Previous 1 3 4 5