US Drop Ship

US Drop Ship

by Soniram, LLC

Drop shipping from USA, fast free shipping, wholesale prices

The Updated Ones

Fast shipping for the products I've used. Reliable and friendly and customer service is quick with tracking information.

The-Red-Shed-General-Store

100 % pleased with US Drop Ship! Good variety of products, fast and friendly support, free and fast shipping! No hidden fees. I have spoke with Bob and Keith both personally via email. I truly dont understand why others say different?? And no, it has NOT auto added products to my store or altered it in anyway that I have not chosen. Come on, who could ask for more? I highly recommend it!! Two thumbs up

Vuestec Rowing

Very easy to use app. And its free. Products are sorted into different categories and the products get added to Shopify with one click.

Don Juan Superstore

So far this is one of the best apps offered by Shopify! The prices are great so there is room to make profit, and everything ships from FREE AND INSIDE THE US.!

Band Merch USA

I have been using the US Drop Ship app for the last few months, essentially since the launch of my store. I specialize in t-shirts primarily, and a significant portion of my orders are items from the US Drop Ship catalog. Though my t-shirt store is a newer store, I have solid and consistent volume of daily sales.

Every order I have placed through US Drop Ship has been flawless. The orders are fulfilled in a timely manner and done correctly. I've had one return in total, out of dozens of orders...and this is because of a customer error on the shipping information. I have emailed customer service 3 times, and each time they have responded with favorable solutions (one of which was processing the return).

Importing the products into my store was very easy...I had thousands of t-shirts and variations up and live within the day (a process that would easily take weeks of tedious labor). This is my 4th shopify store, so speaking from experience, this app is one the best to have as part of your tools. All the pertinent information is also included to run good ads...I mainly rely on Google Shopping, and have no issues receiving traffic with solid conversions.

I can't obviously speak to why other's gave negative reviews...but I can't see any reason to be unhappy with US Drop Ship. The app is so easy to use, provides you with good products with no inventory to hold, customer service is reliable, and it is FREE to use.

I'm sure we all experience issues from time to time, as all business owners do...and I'm certain that sometimes the issue can include your suppliers. But be weary as to where the actual blame is placed. If your supplier is there to help you mitigate issues and be successful, do you really get to blame them? Even if the supplier has made a mistake, you need to ask yourself, how many companies (including yourself) are 100% perfect all day, everyday? The point is, if you nitpick enough you will find a way to complain about anything. If you are a prudent business owner, you will see the value of having US Drop Ship as a partner.

Simplesthings

This is an excellent free app with great products that allows to drop ship quality products directly from the US and deliver within a short period of time (max 6 days). The app has a very easy bulk load tool that permit to quickly add many products at one time but also undo them when necessary. They have also a great support team (Keith) who helped us when requested. In summary a well deserved 5 stars and we are pleased to do business with US Drop Ship.

Asia Home Gifts

I have used this FREE app to sell their products on my Shopify store and have found the customer service, response time to questions and the quality of the products to be top notch. I highly recommend them!

Outlandish Bazaar

The US Drop Ship team is amazing! 10 out of 10. They have been a solid part of my online store for almost a year now. Their fulfillment and delivery are fast and reliable, with tracking provided. The auto-bill feature makes it so that orders can start being fulfilled right away without me needing to process each customer payment first. I've dealt with many other suppliers and drop shippers in the past few years, and I strongly recommend US Drop Ship.

To the team, you guys are amazing! Thanks for all you do. I've always gotten incredible service! I couldn't ask for more from a free app. Thank you for helping to keep our costs down as well. Really appreciate what you're doing!

Lions Mane Enterprises Ltd - www.lionsmaneenterprises.com

I have had this app installed for months on my store. I received one order for a hamper from an Australian/New Zealand shopper which I was very excited about, unfortunately, the customer had to be disappointed, order cancelled by US dropship and money refunded because they do not deliver food outside of the continental USA. About $80 lost in sales. Even if I wanted to order the hamper where I am in the UK, I can't, so this is not going to work because I need an app that is worldwide.

The app has added items randomly and automatically to my store without my knowledge, disappointing and annoying. I have had to spend a whole day manually removing thousands of items, some duplicated from my store.
Items for sale on my store have disappeared suddenly from the app without warning or communication but still remaining available the store for shoppers to buy, which would cause problems if purchased by a shopper.
So, finally, today I have decided to part company with US dropship.

The below review by another user is not inaccurate.

"BEWARE. This app literally ruined my store and forced me to shut down for 2 days for maintenance. The app automatically added over 4000 products to my already established shopify shop, destroying my product curation."

Regalika

Very disappointment with this app and their customer service support, they didn't answer my emails because this app isn't work properly, I didn't get any response from them. Waste of time, money and customers. NOT RECOMMENDED!

Previous 1 3 4 5