US Drop Ship

US Drop Ship

by Soniram, LLC

Find and Sell Products with Fast and Free Shipping in the US.

Purrfect Cat Store

Product catalog has some pretty cool stuff I want in my store. But there is very little information on the products, and it doesn't let you change the pricing, tags or description before importing.
My major gripe is that even if there are multiple colour variants (like for shirts) there's only one photo of the product that imports to the store. Not ideal when trying to sell to customers online as you can't show what each colour looks like.
Edit: One more thing to add. Zero information on returns or refund policy by suppliers, or even who the suppliers are and location. Basic information that should be part of the FAQ but it's not.

Kat's Space Decor

Update: I had an updated email from one of the owners. It was a mistake, on my end!!!!!!! I will be re-installing. Thank you bob for replying

Katherine Lauria

They have nice products, but I wasn't able to verify where flowers came from for my customers. They didn't respond to my email asking. I gave them a week to respond. No reply. Very discouraging. I cant have products in my store that I cant verify where they are coming from. I understand, mistakes happen and that includes skipping over an email on accident, but I cant provide my customers a confident shopping experience if they do not get the product advertised? If someone is willing to reply to this, to my email. Great, I may give another go. Otherwise, they do have nice things from what I have seen in the photos

Dog Collar Fancy

The products are awesome! The perfect fit for my store. I had a couple of small issues, but customer service actually took the time to call me to make it right. I am very happy with this company, and will continue to do business with them. Bravo to customer service and wonderful products! Thank you! www.dogcollarfancy.com

OMG I ♥ This! Shop

These guys are the real deal. I've had issues with other dropshipping apps but these guys are on top of things. Their customer support is great and fast and I've never had a problem with an order from them. When I've needed them to help with an issue on an order they have been on top of it each and every time. Very happy. I hope they are looking into adding more products to their line very soon! Hint: hats, hoodies please {wink, wink}

LTM Endeavors Gifts

This is a great app. does everything it says it will do! Customer support is quick and responsive! Highly recommend, 5 stars.

The Black Forrest™

Great FREE app. No hidden charges and they encourage feedback. I struggled with overseas vendors for too long. 5-7 days handing times and up to 60 days to finally arrive. Just praying that its not late or hoping the customer didn't notice. I needed company that is local, well at least in the same time zone. That I can email and get a fast answer and had great products. Not where I feel as though I have lie to make a dollar.

Well US Drop Ship solved all those problems. They ship so fast that the sometimes my customer has the product before the tracking number is updated. Keep up the GREAT work!

My Cause Store

This app rocks and its FREE! I installed recently and already sold Two gift baskets from Wine Country Gift Baskets. The app is simple to use and loads thousands of brand name (not foreign knock-offs) with the click of a few buttons. The app is very understated - they should change that because the cost of the products are super low and include FREE shipping in the continental US. They also provide FREE gift messaging for their gift items (allows your customers to leave message after checkout). I really appreciate it being after checkout so it doesn't interrupt the sale. Very understated app, very simple to use and has great products that ship in days. Love this app.

Domestic Platypus

UPDATE 12/13/18: Developers reached out after review. Have begun making some changes based on feedback including adding a support email within the app itself.

UPDATE 2/3/19 - Noted continued improvements. Catalog & product info within app still leave much to be desired but no issues with orders or service.

-----------
First, the products do seem to be good quality and ship quickly. That said, there isn't much positive that I can say about US Drop Ship.

This is easily the most poorly designed app I've encountered on Shopify. It's honestly bad enough that I'm surprised that Shopify greenlit it.

Product browse is essentially a poorly designed 1998 website. There is almost no information about the products or support info, zero shipping info, etc. The import/delete process is a single button but the app wants to automatically assign them to a product group which is auto-assigned. This must be manually changed (your option of only 11 of your product groupings) or manually assigned to 'none' for each product prior to import. Products also import without any ability to tag, a string of keywords in a single tag, product descriptions with poor grammar and inline statements about thousands of designs being available and shipment within 2 business days, a pre-determined product type, fulfillment assigned to Manual, etc.

Inventory doesn't appear to sync but always be set to infinite. As products over time will be temporarily or permanently unavailable, this will ultimately cause major issues... again, with no working contact for or support from the developer.

Orders link to app fine but design is so poor that clicking to pay for the order doesn't mark the order paid until full refresh.

[There is NO support contact within the app itself. Developer contact on this store page is a non-working address that results in a returned email.] -- NOTE: This appears to have finally somewhat fixed. A banner has been added to top of all pages with an email link.

The products & speed of fulfillment demonstrate that there is at least potential for improvement. However, without rapid improvement to the app interface, even basic support, etc. this app seems likely to be shortlived.

As the import process requires either importing every item within a category or using the substandard browse process to add items individually, a lot of time required to manually edit every imported item, as such use of the app requires a large amount of time and effort invested into adding product which might suddenly all be unavailable or, should there be product/order issues, could be costly to shop owners.

Essentially, until further improvements are made this app should be seen as use at your own risk.

BravoWear

Outstanding products, outstanding customer support. They make their money, and they help me make money. What can I say?

TealGifts.com

I absolutely LOVE this app! They have thousands of products ranging from t-shirts to canvas art. The opportunity to make money with them is endless! The products generally ship the very next day, and the customer service is superb. If I have any questions, they are answered almost immediately via customer service. What's not to love? Plus, the app is free so there is nothing to lose.

Previous 1