US Drop Ship

US Drop Ship

by Soniram, LLC

Drop shipping from USA, fast free shipping, wholesale prices

Aliani Store

It's for kids. hey guys its a waste of time . you can't decide to play with people time like that. i found this app very inaccurate for real businesses.

Lions Mane Enterprises Ltd - www.lionsmaneenterprises.com

I have had this app installed for months on my store. I received one order for a hamper from an Australian/New Zealand shopper which I was very excited about, unfortunately, the customer had to be disappointed, order cancelled by US dropship and money refunded because they do not deliver food outside of the continental USA. About $80 lost in sales. Even if I wanted to order the hamper where I am in the UK, I can't, so this is not going to work because I need an app that is worldwide.

The app has added items randomly and automatically to my store without my knowledge, disappointing and annoying. I have had to spend a whole day manually removing thousands of items, some duplicated from my store.
Items for sale on my store have disappeared suddenly from the app without warning or communication but still remaining available the store for shoppers to buy, which would cause problems if purchased by a shopper.
So, finally, today I have decided to part company with US dropship.

The below review by another user is not inaccurate.

"BEWARE. This app literally ruined my store and forced me to shut down for 2 days for maintenance. The app automatically added over 4000 products to my already established shopify shop, destroying my product curation."

Regalika

Very disappointment with this app and their customer service support, they didn't answer my emails because this app isn't work properly, I didn't get any response from them. Waste of time, money and customers. NOT RECOMMENDED!

Thumbs Pets

I feel deceived. Nowhere in the app description are there any details about the type of products they offer. After I installed the app, I was really disappointed to find out that they don't offer anything I want. Why isn't there a description of the categories available or even a website? Very dishonest.
Update: After writing this review, US Dropship sent me a message. Claiming that they are not dishonest, and that they have hundreds of thousands of SKUS. Except that they don't have anything that I want- and they never addressed that. Nor did they apologize or seem to even care about wasting my time. And totally ignoring my complaint, trying to make me feel guilty by stating that it's a free app. I don't want to waste my time downloading apps so I can figure out what information they have, I want the information UPFRONT so I can make a decision before I download. That is my given right. US Dropship- It is your RESPONSIBILITY to give us the proper information. It is your fault for omitting the truth, and trying to guilt me is only proving my point. US Dropship- you are not the only one with a business, we are also businesses, so you need to be transparent and professional. But it's pretty obvious that you don't care about my business. Honestly, I would give you another star for your self-indulgent, non-caring attitude.

January 11, 2020

It is with great regret that we have to write this reply. This person called us dishonest and this is completely untrue. We have reached out to them by phone and email but they have not responded. Fiorst they called us dishonest because tey claim we dont have an online catalog - out FREE app is the catalog - you get to see all the products before you add any product to your store. Thenn they said we were dishonest because they didn't want any of the 400,000 skus we offer. Those skus have come at the request of our partners that download the app. We explained that we would research and add proucts for them, but again they didnt reply and claim we never addressed this issue. We always work with our partners when given the chance. We have been doshonesty treated by this review.

Lilikoi Collection

BEWARE. This app literally ruined my store and forced me to shut down for 2 days for maintenance. The app automatically added over 4000 products to my already established shopify shop, destroying my product curation. I went from selling fine jewelry to selling Koolaid T-shirts and Jesus bathmats. I have never been so shocked or disappointed by an app in my life. BEWARE.

October 21, 2019

Our app WIIL NOT INSTALL any items on its own. We have a button/feature that will automatically add the most popular items if this OPTION is selected. We have tried to reach out to this merchant to resolve the issue for them. We are terribly sorry that they had difficulty. Our app is used without issue by almost 8000 stores. We want to talk with this merchant to see how we can improve and possibly help them.