US Drop Ship

US Drop Ship

by Soniram, LLC

Drop shipping from USA, fast free shipping, wholesale prices

PAMELA'S ART by PonsART - a Gift Shop and Marketplace

Oh, my goodness! This is sooooo easy! Everything is done for me! I love it! The products are 'first-class'; a great addition to my Gift Shop and Marketplace.

August 29, 2020

Pamela, thank you and welcome to our close knit community. I am the founder. I used to be the ceo of an e-commerce company that I took public in 2012. I made this app because I love helping entrepreneurs like you/me. I will find your email and give you my personal email so if you have any suggestions or concerns you can let me know directly.

Mercantile Mountain

I use the app to provide our store with t-shirts, some home goods, and gifts. It is very easy to use. Products are good quality, not cheap junk. We have been impressed with both the shirt material quality and comfort, as well as the print quality which is very nice, and vibrant, even better than some of the big name print on demand companies. They are not print on demand, but provide very good quality shirts from their print collections.

I have been using this for several months. I have contacted support twice and both time have had very fast and friendly response. This is a USA based business that serves US business with great products and fast shipping times. A True treasure. They are good for what they have and offer.

I understand this would take a lot of effort on their part, but it would be nice if for their shirts had more pictures. Shirts with white backgrounds, and pictures of all the color options of the shirts. It is nice when the customer selects a different color shirt option for the picture to show that color shirt the customer is selecting.
I do kind of like how they show all the actual fabric and colors all together in a separate picture, it kind of gives a small town feel to the shirts which is nice. It would bring this drop shipping app to a whole other level though, to add additional pictures. That being said, a lot of other drop shipping companies have similar issues. We try to never use Aliexpress, and this is one of our drop ship companies we use to achieve this.

I do find the copy for the product detail/ description to be pretty good.

Best of all there is no monthly fee, and all shipping cost are rolled into the one cost of the product, which for our business makes things a lot less complicated.

You can trust them to provide quality products with very good shipping times. They do not have fashion brand/style clothing, but what they have is very nice.

It is free, you really have nothing to lose to install on your website. It did not cause any issue when installing.

May Your Days Be Full Of Joy!!!

The Updated Ones

Fast shipping for the products I've used. Reliable and friendly and customer service is quick with tracking information.

The-Red-Shed-General-Store

100 % pleased with US Drop Ship! Good variety of products, fast and friendly support, free and fast shipping! No hidden fees. I have spoke with Bob and Keith both personally via email. I truly dont understand why others say different?? And no, it has NOT auto added products to my store or altered it in anyway that I have not chosen. Come on, who could ask for more? I highly recommend it!! Two thumbs up

Vuestec Rowing

Very easy to use app. And its free. Products are sorted into different categories and the products get added to Shopify with one click.

Don Juan Superstore

So far this is one of the best apps offered by Shopify! The prices are great so there is room to make profit, and everything ships from FREE AND INSIDE THE US.!

Band Merch USA

I have been using the US Drop Ship app for the last few months, essentially since the launch of my store. I specialize in t-shirts primarily, and a significant portion of my orders are items from the US Drop Ship catalog. Though my t-shirt store is a newer store, I have solid and consistent volume of daily sales.

Every order I have placed through US Drop Ship has been flawless. The orders are fulfilled in a timely manner and done correctly. I've had one return in total, out of dozens of orders...and this is because of a customer error on the shipping information. I have emailed customer service 3 times, and each time they have responded with favorable solutions (one of which was processing the return).

Importing the products into my store was very easy...I had thousands of t-shirts and variations up and live within the day (a process that would easily take weeks of tedious labor). This is my 4th shopify store, so speaking from experience, this app is one the best to have as part of your tools. All the pertinent information is also included to run good ads...I mainly rely on Google Shopping, and have no issues receiving traffic with solid conversions.

I can't obviously speak to why other's gave negative reviews...but I can't see any reason to be unhappy with US Drop Ship. The app is so easy to use, provides you with good products with no inventory to hold, customer service is reliable, and it is FREE to use.

I'm sure we all experience issues from time to time, as all business owners do...and I'm certain that sometimes the issue can include your suppliers. But be weary as to where the actual blame is placed. If your supplier is there to help you mitigate issues and be successful, do you really get to blame them? Even if the supplier has made a mistake, you need to ask yourself, how many companies (including yourself) are 100% perfect all day, everyday? The point is, if you nitpick enough you will find a way to complain about anything. If you are a prudent business owner, you will see the value of having US Drop Ship as a partner.

Simplesthings

This is an excellent free app with great products that allows to drop ship quality products directly from the US and deliver within a short period of time (max 6 days). The app has a very easy bulk load tool that permit to quickly add many products at one time but also undo them when necessary. They have also a great support team (Keith) who helped us when requested. In summary a well deserved 5 stars and we are pleased to do business with US Drop Ship.

Asia Home Gifts

I have used this FREE app to sell their products on my Shopify store and have found the customer service, response time to questions and the quality of the products to be top notch. I highly recommend them!

Outlandish Bazaar

The US Drop Ship team is amazing! 10 out of 10. They have been a solid part of my online store for almost a year now. Their fulfillment and delivery are fast and reliable, with tracking provided. The auto-bill feature makes it so that orders can start being fulfilled right away without me needing to process each customer payment first. I've dealt with many other suppliers and drop shippers in the past few years, and I strongly recommend US Drop Ship.

To the team, you guys are amazing! Thanks for all you do. I've always gotten incredible service! I couldn't ask for more from a free app. Thank you for helping to keep our costs down as well. Really appreciate what you're doing!

Previous 1 3 4 5