US Drop Ship

US Drop Ship

by Soniram, LLC

Drop shipping from USA, fast free shipping, wholesale prices

Eco Friendly And Organic

Extremely pleased with customer and company care.
They have phoned after i experienced a problem. I was unable to answer the call and gentlemen from Us Drop Ship CS team has left me a voice message with further information regarding my problem. I really appreciate the attention and assistance i have received within an hour!
Please do not waste time wondering is US Drop Ship your business partner or not. If you have a dropshipping business in US market and you want your customers to have short delivery times , quality items and of course you to make a reasonable profit these guys must be at least one of the platforms you are using to import products in your online shop. They are free . We are paying only when we sale their products. No subscription plans or hidden fees .

US Drop Ship - Search - Find - Import - Sale - PAY Wholesale Price With Already included shipping in the price - Collect Profit. Happy days

GalaxiGear

so far I have not had any issues with this app. It is pretty easy and straight forward to use. It has never auto added items to my store without my permission, and the support team is pretty decent they have always replied to me and not left me hanging for to long.

The Turtle Souvenir Shop

Had my first customer from ebay. Had an issue with the Pending Fulfillment status. I started thinking then that this dropshipping company is not real. But I was absolutely wrong. One of the owners personally helped me with the issue. Thank you US Drop Ship. Awesome customer service!

Geeks Unleashed

Excellent service. Excellent layout and the founder of the app actually cares about his partners. Very glad I went with this app

Kikos Coffee

One of the Founders replied to me when I sent an email. Very Polite, very informative and nice!! The app is easy to use and the products syncs perfectly with my store. Very nice interface and I love that everything is automated. My only suggestion is to create a custom file picture for the coffee depending on the item to improve SEOs, that way, you dont have to download and re-upload images. I am very happy that I found US Drop Ship! I hope our business keep growing together.

Hershel "Woody" Williams Medal of Honor Foundation

Fantastic app that gave our foundation access to lots of products we can trust will ship and deliver fast. The support team was responsive to our questions and even called us to make sure we were comfortable with how everything was working. Strongly recommend.

The Infernium

This is By Far The Best App I have found. Besides that The Support Team Goes Above and Beyond to make this a user friendly experience that Stands out from other competitors and Providers. Thank you guys for All your hard Work you are Awesome and Have a Fan for Life!

Mt. Washington

My friends told me about US DROP SHIP. It has over 800 hundred t-shirt designs for both men and women and the pricing is great (FREE shipping too). I was able to load them in a quickly. I am still setting up my store so stopping at apparel for now but will add their home goods and branded gifts and fresh flower delivery soon since this app also adds gift messaging to your store. The have dresses and yoga pants many many other products. Keith, their head of Tech taught me how to set up my shop. They are real nice to work with.

The Man Store Emporium

Did have a few issues starting out but the owner personally gave us a call to fix it. 5 stars all the way.

Overhalfsale

Easy to use, large selection and good quality of items. Quick shipping. Quick responded to questions. A++

Previous 1 3 4