US Drop Ship

US Drop Ship

by Soniram, LLC

Drop shipping from USA, fast free shipping, wholesale prices

Wear Your Thought

I have been very happy using US Drop Ship for The last 9 months. They have free shipping and great customer services. Orders are always shipped within 3-days. They have prompt with replies whenever I have questions. This is a great app to use for drop shipping.

Nerd.blue

I have a very small online t-shirt company and I have been very happy using US Drop Ship for over a year now. They have funny dad pun t-shirts I am looking for, free shipping and great customer services. Orders are always shipped within 3-days. They are prompt with replies when I have questions. Overall a fantastic free app for drop shipping!!!

Ohana Underground

We first started using US Drop Ship about a month ago. We had only done wholesale sales to that point but wanted to add clothing to our store without having to hold all that inventory. US Drop ship change the game for us. Offering a wider variety of fun shirts in different sizes and colors we found out how easy the system is to use and our customers love it too!. These are one of the most popular items in our store. Any time we have had a question it has been answered very quickly and We have never had an issue. These guys are worth a try.

ginasvariety.com

US Drop Ship has been very helpful to me during these first few weeks of opening! My issues were resolved very quickly and professionally. Customer support contacted me within a few hours even though it was Thanksgiving! I will update my review as time goes on.

bargains2shop

Have installed the app, wide selection of products & they are free shipped from USA. Looking forward.

Swifty Gifts™

There are so many dropshipping apps on this platform and it is not hyperbolic to say that the folks at US Drop Ship are THE most dependable. No system is perfect and sometimes, the processing data takes a while to update in their system. But I would say, trust the process and don't panic. Simply contact them with your concerns and they will promptly respond with a genuine willingness to answer your questions and solve your problems. Most likely, your customer will already have the item in hand. Every single order I placed with them arrived to my customers very quickly, even during this precarious time with COVID. For that, I have to give them 5 stars because my customers are always happy. That is the most important thing to me.

Nimidemic

This app is the absolute best app i have come across. It is so easy and it really does everything for you. All you really need to do is market. I will continue using US Dropship as long as I able to.

November 1, 2020

Thank you!

Shop On In

Decided to come back for the reasons that I am now carrying more products to my store and wanted to add the products from US Drop Ship but, for some strange reason the products are not syncing. Tried to reach out through app., mail but, kept coming back as blocked. So not sure what to do now.

PAMELA'S ART by PonsART - a Gift Shop and Marketplace

Oh, my goodness! This is sooooo easy! Everything is done for me! I love it! The products are 'first-class'; a great addition to my Gift Shop and Marketplace.

August 29, 2020

Pamela, thank you and welcome to our close knit community. I am the founder. I used to be the ceo of an e-commerce company that I took public in 2012. I made this app because I love helping entrepreneurs like you/me. I will find your email and give you my personal email so if you have any suggestions or concerns you can let me know directly.

Mercantile Mountain

I use the app to provide our store with t-shirts, some home goods, and gifts. It is very easy to use. Products are good quality, not cheap junk. We have been impressed with both the shirt material quality and comfort, as well as the print quality which is very nice, and vibrant, even better than some of the big name print on demand companies. They are not print on demand, but provide very good quality shirts from their print collections.

I have been using this for several months. I have contacted support twice and both time have had very fast and friendly response. This is a USA based business that serves US business with great products and fast shipping times. A True treasure. They are good for what they have and offer.

I understand this would take a lot of effort on their part, but it would be nice if for their shirts had more pictures. Shirts with white backgrounds, and pictures of all the color options of the shirts. It is nice when the customer selects a different color shirt option for the picture to show that color shirt the customer is selecting.
I do kind of like how they show all the actual fabric and colors all together in a separate picture, it kind of gives a small town feel to the shirts which is nice. It would bring this drop shipping app to a whole other level though, to add additional pictures. That being said, a lot of other drop shipping companies have similar issues. We try to never use Aliexpress, and this is one of our drop ship companies we use to achieve this.

I do find the copy for the product detail/ description to be pretty good.

Best of all there is no monthly fee, and all shipping cost are rolled into the one cost of the product, which for our business makes things a lot less complicated.

You can trust them to provide quality products with very good shipping times. They do not have fashion brand/style clothing, but what they have is very nice.

It is free, you really have nothing to lose to install on your website. It did not cause any issue when installing.

May Your Days Be Full Of Joy!!!

Previous 1 3 4 5