User Photos

User Photos

by Developify

Let your users upload pictures of them with your products

Starter Bidets

App broke my product page. (It force injects an old version of jquery.) This app is extremely poorly designed internally. Doesn't conform to shopify architecture. Surprised it didn't break sooner.

Arcticbuffalo

This app is really easy to use and provides a fun way for customers to interact with our brand and show off their merchandise. In my experience, the developers have gone above and beyond to assist us with any issues we've had even when those issues are really problems with our code and not the app itself. Thanks so much for all of your help!

Mostlydead Com

App works but has its quirks. Absolutely no support. I've written 4 emails to support over the last several weeks with no answer. If you install this app, you are on your own.

Elegant Party Dresses

Do not install this app! It will break the product page. No support or any response from the developer.

TrackDecals

I love this app. The perfect solution for "Social Proof." Customers see your products validated by other customers.

My children's boutique

Fabulous! The must have app for your website! This app offers so much more than the other similar apps and at a fraction of the price. The support is faultless! I would offer this more stars if I could!

Bee's Knees Gems

I had Java Script conflict with the app and my theme that I was trying to fix for hours. I messaged the team and got super fast support. The issue was fixed within 24 hours. Awesome support and an awesome app to increase conversions.

Jura Watches

For our products text reviews just do not work, so this is the better option. It allows users to upload photos of them using the product, which then new users see and give more credibility to the product and our website.