Customer Feedback Surveys

Customer Feedback Surveys | Reviews

by UserLoop

Post purchase email and checkout surveys for NPS & CSAT.

Lowland Kids

Exactly what I was looking for. This software has an extremely simple interface that you can get up and running in mere minutes. And it also has enough complexity to allow me to run impactful questionnaires that are making an immediate difference for my business. I love that you can do a trial and get real results during the trial period. And if you want to continue afterwards the pricing is completely fair and reasonable. Support is phenomenal (one of the best I've ever used) and they are open to feedback and suggestions. 10/10 would recommend.

Best Pets Stuff

I installed this 2 days ago, really easy to use and support was amazing. They helped me tailor it to what I wanted. One of the best apps I have used.

Successful Pursuits

App is easy to install and set up, great customer service. Very fast to respond to chat, helped me with all of my questions. Looking forward to hearing from my customers.

Kidzconnectsa

just installed it so far so good easy to install easy to use thanks for a user friendly app will definetly test it

March 26, 2021

Thanks so much for trying out UserLoop, excited to help you get set up and start getting lots more reviews!