UserLoop Post Purchase Surveys

Collect customer feedback at checkout and by email.

Free plan available

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

The customer feedback app designed for Shopify

Hypuff

Time spent using app 3 minutes

Thank you for developing this app! It helped me learn a lot from my customers - and I've turned these insights into actions and I've seen a significant increase in my customer retention and revenue! Team support is also awesome! Highly recommended!

Dreamers

Couldn't be more impressed with UserLoop and James! Seriously never encountered better customer service or a more user friendly app. James has gone above and beyond and even developed functionality we needed that wasn't in the app. Thank you so much James - seriously awesome.

MODASTY

Time spent using app About 15 hours

Amazing app and even better customer service. UserLoop allowed me to easily add two customer surveys, one after checkout at the confirmation page, and an email survey sent to customers who completed purchases and those who've left the cart-- for free. And when I had trouble setting up one of the surveys, James responded within 5 hours and resolved my issue right away. 100% recommend.

Mop PRO

Time spent using app About 1 month

What an amazing app UserLoop is! Exactly what I have been looking for. Easy to setup and perfect for improving products and customer experience!

Laucala Boutique

Location United Arab Emirates

Very good and easy to use app and the Support is actually amazing! I requested a new feature and it was available in a few days. Whenever I ask a question or request support i receive answers straight away and nothing is too much of a problem. Very pleased & highly recommend

Los Lobos Cards

Location Australia

What a beautiful app! Super easy to setup and get it going. Support is also extremely quick! Love this app!

Lowland Kids

Exactly what I was looking for. This software has an extremely simple interface that you can get up and running in mere minutes. And it also has enough complexity to allow me to run impactful questionnaires that are making an immediate difference for my business. I love that you can do a trial and get real results during the trial period. And if you want to continue afterwards the pricing is completely fair and reasonable. Support is phenomenal (one of the best I've ever used) and they are open to feedback and suggestions. 10/10 would recommend.

Best Pets Stuff

I installed this 2 days ago, really easy to use and support was amazing. They helped me tailor it to what I wanted. One of the best apps I have used.

Successful Pursuits

Time spent using app About 1 month

App is easy to install and set up, great customer service. Very fast to respond to chat, helped me with all of my questions. Looking forward to hearing from my customers.

Kidzconnectsa

Location South Africa

just installed it so far so good easy to install easy to use thanks for a user friendly app will definetly test it

March 26, 2021

Thanks so much for trying out UserLoop, excited to help you get set up and start getting lots more reviews!