UserLoop Post Purchase Surveys

Collect customer feedback at checkout and by email.

Free plan available

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

The customer feedback app designed for Shopify

THEBLACKWARDROBE.COM

Such a useful app. Very easy to install. The customer service is exceptional, staff are super helpful and got back to me almost immediately. Highly recommended.

Kiki & Co

Location South Africa
Time spent using app 6 minutes

After the privacy changes Apple made, it has become very difficult to figure out where your customers come from and Userloop has helped us solve this problem.

The Daily Wine

Location South Africa
Time spent using app 1 day

Super simple to use and gives me valuable information about my customers that I would never have had!

Pleea Cosmetics®

Location Colombia

Demasiado espectacular!!! La recomiendo muchísimo para cualquier tipo de tienda. La información que brindan las encuestas de clientes son demasiado útiles y tu escoges que quieres preguntar. Intente añadir las encuesta manualmente con código pero fue un fracaso, busque en google como hacerlo mas fácil y aparecio UserLoop es muy facil de instalar, muy facil de configurar, la amo! la mejor aplicación del mundo mundial. Too spectacular!!! I highly recommend it for any type of store. The information provided by the customer surveys are very useful and you choose what you want to ask. I tried to add the surveys manually with code but it was a failure, I google how to make it easier and it UserLoop appeared, is very easy to install, very easy to configure, I love it! the best application in the world.

BroDux

Time spent using app About 21 hours

I use this app for polls on new products I should release. Very helpful when I get to know what my customers want!

VitalSleep

Time spent using app About 1 month

It only took seconds to implement. We wanted to improve our conversion so we asked people what alternatives they tried, and used the insights to improve our product page copy. It worked! Great app.

Kaffeesack. Die Rösterei

Location Germany

Really simple to set up, the app does basically everything. Best customer service ever - even got new features in place in hours. Thank you for the great effort!

Hypuff

Time spent using app 3 minutes

Thank you for developing this app! It helped me learn a lot from my customers - and I've turned these insights into actions and I've seen a significant increase in my customer retention and revenue! Team support is also awesome! Highly recommended!

Dreamers

Couldn't be more impressed with UserLoop and James! Seriously never encountered better customer service or a more user friendly app. James has gone above and beyond and even developed functionality we needed that wasn't in the app. Thank you so much James - seriously awesome.

MODASTY

Amazing app and even better customer service. UserLoop allowed me to easily add two customer surveys, one after checkout at the confirmation page, and an email survey sent to customers who completed purchases and those who've left the cart-- for free. And when I had trouble setting up one of the surveys, James responded within 5 hours and resolved my issue right away. 100% recommend.

Previous 1