Block Redirect Users Ultimate

Redirect to Subdomains, Country/IP Blocking, Free App

Free plan available. 3-day free trial.

• Speed tested: low impact to your online store

Block IP Country Redirect

ccorea

1. I know this is how it works by detecting the country and IP address after the site is opened.
2. Tested on 6 or more iPhone-Safari browsers (genuine). No vpn used, no js script blocking extensions, no manual removal of cookies or anything like that.
3. Nevertheless, it was determined that the IP band provided by each carrier (such as Verizon, AT&T, etc.) was not properly detected.
4. As a result of reconnecting today, it was confirmed that it was operating normally differently from two days ago. You may have been disappointed with my previous review, but please understand that I, as a paying customer, had to be disappointed two days ago.
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
나는 한국에서만 접속이 되지 않도록 설정했습니다. 몇몇 화이트리스트에서만 접속이 가능하게 하기 위해서입니다. 그러나, 화이트리스트로 설정하지 않았는데도, 몇몇 통신사의 모바일폰에서는 접속이 됩니다. 확인해 본 바에 따르면, SKT 서비스에 가입한 모바일폰은 정상적으로 접속이 차단됩니다.
그러나 LGT 와 KT 서비스에 가입한 모바일 폰에서는 Block 설정에도 불구하고 접속이 됩니다.
확인 후 빠른 처리 부탁드립니다. I have set it so that it cannot be accessed only in Korea. This is to allow access to only a few whitelists. However, even though it is not set as a whitelist, it can be accessed from some carriers' mobile phones. According to what I have checked, mobile phones that have signed up for SKT service are normally blocked from access.
However, in mobile phones subscribed to LGT and KT services, access is possible despite Block settings.
After confirmation, please process it quickly.

January 10, 2022

1. Thank you for updating the review. I am glad that the blocking works fine for you.

2. Let me tell you how our app works. Our logic works on your website frontend. So, when the site loads, we detect the IP address and the country of that particular IP address associated with. Then, we perform the blocking function based on the configuration you set from our app.

3. In the following cases, some users may bypass this protection.
i. Using a VPN (This changes the IP address and the country)
ii. JS script blocking extension in the browser (This blocks our script from executing)
iii. Manually removing some browser cookies

4. I am completely unaware of SKT, LGT & KT things. If they can provide IP addresses that pretend different locations in spite of the actual location, it is possible to bypass the blocking script.

OhMeOhMySewing

This app is excellent. I needed to block traffic from specific countries so that I wouldn't have to pay taxes in those regions. This app not only accomplished that task, it was also fast and easy to set up. My concern was how to test it actually was blocking the traffic. I messaged the creator and they showed me how, encouraging me to download a VPN. I ultimately checked by going to the site WebPageTest, as I was afraid to download a VPN client. Either way, this app does exactly what it advertises and I can't recommend it enough.

Furnerology

Great!!! This is what I need to make sure bad customers get banned. You can ban ip address, countries and also add white listed ip addresses.

Nourish Mantra India

It was confusing at the first,
but then the developer was quick in replying with the method to test the app properly.
It works guys. best app for redirections

nightcity clothing

Amazing app to perform a range of country-based actions, such as redirecting customers to their country-specific local stores for a better, more personalized experience.

Urelas

By far the best app (even among paid ones) available on Shopify app store. Took a couple of minutes to set up and is working really well. The error messages support HTML tags and it works really well. Hope it stays free forever.

Tynor Australia

One of the best apps in the app store I have been able to find in order to block or redirect from countries you don't want your store to appear.
Akila helped me with adding code in the theme liquid and he was very patient in answering all my questions. Thank you once again I wish you all the very best

EmpressKorea

As I Expected, This app works perfectly, Free is best option.Especially white list is good for me.I really recommend this app.

Arlo Iconic

This app is very easy to use and super quick to set up with the functions that I required. Very good!

VADANIA Official Online Store

Thanks for the helpful service from the team, I can block the IP immediately now. good job! it will work well!

Previous 1