UserWay Website Accessibility

Free plan available
Rating (4)
Developer
April 24, 2022

App installed easiliy, fixed any and all issues and when I had to reach out to customer support they replied quickly and resolved any issue. Purchased the yearly plan as I can't see not EVER having this userway.org product. Congratulations on such a wonderful product and making it available reasonably for small businesses with limited budgets. Our team congratulates your team!

CLÁUDIA LOBÃO
Time spent using app: About 14 hours
userway.org replied July 17, 2022

CLÁUDIA,

Thank you for taking the time to leave your feedback. We are glad our amazing support team was able to give you the support you needed.

March 16, 2022

It’s great to know UserWay is managing my site’s accessibility 24/7.
I was impressed by the automated remediations that constantly ensure I am legally protected and compliant. I wanted to make sure the solution I chose met my business goals without requiring much effort from my team, as they are focused on so many things already. UserWay was definitely the best choice to make.

Puzzlocks
Israel
Time spent using app: About 1 month
userway.org replied July 17, 2022

Thank you for leaving your feedback and we are glad to hear UserWay is meeting your business needs.

January 12, 2022

UserWay AI-based solutions are reliable and practical without creating extra work for us. We’re confident that as regulations and guidelines change, UserWay will keep pace and our sites will always stay current. Taking that worry off of our plate has been invaluable.

PhiliQuote
Israel
Time spent using app: About 1 year
userway.org replied January 16, 2022

Thank you for taking the time to leave your feedback. We are glad you are confident in relying on UserWay for your accessibility needs. Wishing you a successful 2022!