Helpdesk Support & FAQ‑UVdesk

Customer support with social media & marketplace [eBay,amazon]

$36/month. 30-day free trial.

Mil Genial Uruguay

Location Uruguay

Incredible support, great brought!
...................
.............................
.........................................

Amogue

Location India

It's almost one month since I installed the app. There are so many things/features I liked about this app. 1. It's easy to use and very powerful the Ticket Dashboard System.
2. Live Chat Support for the customer (the good part is, it does not affect the page loading speed that I was very concerned about)
3. Automated Replies to the customer queries
4. You can even write and manage the tasks from UV Desk
5. UVDesk even generates tickets if someone comments/messages on any social media handle. 6. Form Builder
7. It even lets your customer raise tickets from your website itself, can see the status of the ticket, and even can reply for the same. All from the website. What more we should be expecting as a merchant. Customer support is very cooperative. Just a flawless experience. Must use it.

Prime Goods

Location Philippines

Good app we highly recommend this for those who need a ticketing system. Thank you for assisting us.

October 1, 2020

Hi, Thank you for the review.
As we have checked, the support team has responded to all the query well in time, so request you to check the spam too.
The team is again trying to get in touch via email, please respond so we can get the things sorted.

Self Reliance Outfitters

Time spent using app About 1 month

A very easy to use program. Intergration of other apps are very straightforward and the step by step instructions are great. Support was very attentive to an initial installation issue I was having and got it squared away quickly.

SLEEKBASKET

Time spent using app About 1 month

It is really a sophisticated app, and the customer service and relation is very fantastic and prompt

The app solves many of our problem and makes the flow automated.

The customer support is awesome and prompt.

Little Angels Prams

Still new to the program but customer service and help has been brilliant, i had a lot of questions and lots of help requests that were all done for me almost instantly. So 5* support and a ticket system at a great price point for our store..

HOG Furniture

Location Nigeria

These Guys are just the best. I am currently using their app and I can say the app is excellent. The App is giving our Customers the best experience right now. Their support is great. Vidu is a darling. She took us through the configuration and every other necessary detail.
Thanks, Guys. Keep up the good work.

Verycanadian

Time spent using app Almost 4 years

WOW! From day 1 we've been using a suite of WebKul apps. The Apps are great but the customer support is even better. This UVdesk app is super simple to use, in no time I was able to install and configure it. I ran into 1 issue, messaged WebKul support through the UVDesk app and they fixed it.

We are not tech savvy at all so having WebKul help us and stand behind us is really a game changer.

Any issues you may have or think you have WebKul will fix, they really stand behind their products. I can't think of any other development team so committed to their craft.

Thank you very much WebKul for helping us out =D

Popaball

Time spent using app About 1 month

Thank you Vidushi for all your help and support in setting the app up. The App seems like it can do everything and anything required for customer service. We're looking forward to trialling it out! Highly recommended.

Tac City Goods Co

We're extremely happy with UVDesk so far. The ability to manage multiple stores and marketplaces is worth its weight in gold. None of their competitors have this capability. The support team is very responsive and some of the best I've worked with as compared to other software companies (helpdesk and non-helpdesk software). We look forward to finally streamlining our customer service operations with UVDesk.

Previous 1