Mobile App Builder ‑ Vajro

Mobile App Builder ‑ Vajro

by Vajro Inc

Get your mobile app ready in less than 60 minutes

MY SOUQLI

It is very useful app, with 24 hours support team. Easy to set up. Highly recommended to those who just start up their E-commerce website

DnA Apparel Kustmz

I really enjoyed and appreciated how helpful and easy it was to get through the process of setup. The customer service team was able to answer any and all of my questions immediately and made sure that everything was understood. I am so excited to see what this app is going to do.

BEER-JITSU

Awesome support! Walked me through everything and helped setup the app. Excited to see this uploaded and ready to go!

AislingBeauty

Amazing customer support. Really understands what the client needs and always ready to help with anything.

Tay’s Closet

The video chat was so help as Im a beginner learner i enjoyed the knowledge i received and excited to continue the journey

Sanatana Karma

great app , very easy to use and i was able to create my own mobile with the help of it within few days

DivineLinks

This was the best app I have downloaded. They were very helpful with me and took there time. I will tell everyone about them. Renjan was excellent!!!!

Right Meow or Never

Everyone was super helpful in getting my app set up and answering any and all questions. Highly recommend!

www.poorak.in

Sharan was really helpful to me in pre launching of this app i hope for the best in coming days. thankyou once again.

Marcianas

I've using Vajro for 4 months now, and it's been a pleasure. It takes only a couple of minutes for them to answer in the best way, and it's been always like this. It really makes you feel like they have one person fully dedicated to you. I would totally recomend it.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 70 71