Mobile App Builder ‑ Vajro

Mobile App Builder ‑ Vajro

by Vajro Inc

Accelerate Sales-iOS&Android Mobile App with Push Notification

Twisted Sis Boutique

GREAT CUSTOMER SERVICE! ANSWERED ALL MY QUESTIONS QUICKLY AND MADE SETTING MY APP UP STRESS FREE!111

Dumux&EurekaYa

Since I am using this app I have seen that there are many features that are very useful and allow better operation. The support is very good and they respond very quickly when asked for help. They are always aware of what one needs. Thank you for your excellent services and with high professionalism.

TYS!B

Super helpful, available almost 24/7 for answers to questions! Great app. My customers love it! I highly recommend them.

Cig Corp Wholesalers

Excellent Service and very professional and prompt , highly recommended , i recommend Vajro to anyone looking for mobile apps .

Vintage Cotton Boutique

We love our App! The entire process from start to finish was a breeze! Highly recommend! They quickly responded to all questions that we had & had us up & running within a short amount of time. Great company to work with if you need an App for for your business.

The Pink Pig

Absolutely love the looks of the app and it was so easy to install and customize. The tech support was beyond amazing and were always very helpful. We are so excited to see how our customers react. 110% recommend

Shop L&B Boutique

i just launched my app live and the process has been seamless. All of the help and support you get with loading the app and making sure its exactly what you want is incomparable to any other company out there. I would definitely recommend this company to any and everyone wanting to launch a mobile shopping experience for their customers

Ruby's Rubbish®

This app fulfilled our goal of releasing an easy to use, appealing to the eye, fully functioning app for our customers. Syncs beautifully and automatically. Tech team is quick and easy to work with. Eager to see how our customers react.

Cart N Co

Super easy to work with and quick to respond with any questions or to any issues you have! Definitely recommend for those just starting out!

SUGARBROWNIES

They support only kiwi size chart

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 19 20