Mobile App Builder ‑ Vajro

Mobile App Builder ‑ Vajro

by Vajro Inc

Get your mobile app ready in less than 60 minutes

Octopal Delivery அக்டோபல் பட்டுவாடா

I want to bundle my store to an mobile app. Elakiya showed me how to get that done in less than 1 hour. What an amazing support and zoom session to resolve issues. I would like to have my checkout also customized which is not available as part of this app. Beauty part of bundling your store with this app is, It comes with tons of plugins to take more of your business needs, which you will be paying less compared to its original price. Support is very awesome. Very user friendly and I will definitely run my business with the trusted support which runs 24x7.

Organic and Natural

As start the customer service is really supportive and the app looks good. I can say its recommended to be tried.

TheBrownEyedGirl Boutique

I had a great experience with the support team for this app. I have not yet been able to use the app it's self but the support has been wonderful and looking forward to the app going live.

Lavish Queen Collection

My service was very good and clear. I would highly recommend if you want it done right to use Vajro.

Southern Attitude Designs Wholesale

Aswin was awesome at helping us navigate through the process of adding Vajro to our website. We highly recommend!

Savannah Hoffman Designs

The customer service is great. They are very patient and communicate almost immediately to your needs and questions.

Mister Mascotas

The App works really well, the attention 100% cool! this is working really cool ! the follow and the app works easly and you need to know anything about httml and java and that, they will guide u Thanks

Beautyinblack

This was simple and easy. I appreciate Elakkiya helping me. I recommend doing the zoom call! Looking forward to seeing the finished product of my app!

milieuxny

setting up the app was very easy, Ranjan was very patient with me. setting up was so much fun. Ranjan explained everything very well and even gave me app suggestions to run my store better.

kellyds

Mike was the absolute best !! The best customer service by far and I am soo excited to use my new app !