Mobile App Builder ‑ Vajro

Mobile App Builder ‑ Vajro

by Vajro Inc

Accelerate Sales-iOS&Android Mobile App with Push Notification

Pink Pineapple Boutique SC

Amazing customer service! Great communication! Great experience all around! Would definitely recommend!

Southern Sol

All around a great investment! Very easy to set up and the team is very helpful. I highly recommend!

LABEN A TU CASA

Great app, gave me everything to build an app on IOS and Android. And it was super super easy. Thanks a lot

Palihug! Store

You know a company is great if their customer service is outstanding. I never had any difficulty working with them, they work fast and they get things done. I don't usually write a review but they deserve this!

Flutter

The customer service that goes along with this app has been exceptional. We are new the app world and happy this is the one we chose to start with. They've been fantastic to work with and overall we're very happy with the look and feel of our app store.

ADI'S

I Used this apps to develop and convert my website store to an apps. Better layout. Easy to use, and did more than what I expect and they have a very strong supporting team all day and all time. i love it

Exhaust Garment

Use this apps to develop and convert my website to an apps. Better layout. Easy to use, and did more than what I expect and they have a very strong supporting team all day

Blackbysea

i added this app and still currently working on it.had a small problem with uploading my icon image ( i had the wrong format ) but after mike ( Tech team member) told me what was the problem i better understood.also he uploaded it for me and only took him about 5 minutes while i could still work on other aspects." Blackbysea " will be up and running and looking great thanks to this app and the great tech team behind it.

Boutique 1780

Setting up my app was so easy to do with Vajro. I can’t believe that within a few hours, I was ready to launch. And the customer service team is amazing! They are always quick to respond, even if it’s just to say they are looking in to a solution. That is so appreciated. I love how aesthetically pleasing my app is, how well it syncs with Shopify, and all the integrations with other Shopify apps.

Sew in Style Boutique1

They have the best customer service around!! Anytime I had an issue or questions they are very responsive, quick, and easy to work with! I have been VERY pleased with them!