Mobile App Builder ‑ Vajro

Mobile App Builder ‑ Vajro

by Vajro Inc

Get up to 5x more sales with a no-code mobile app

Universal Knowledge World- UKW Dehradun

Extremely Helpful & Friendly Team. All the steps have been briefly instructed before launching the app on google. Overall a best user experience till now. I wud recommend Vajro to all who are willing to bring their storefront online. All the best.

Satsuma African Clothing

I just love Vajro! The Vajro team has been extremely helpful while assisting me make my app. The best part is that they are available 24x7 to answer queries on a call, chat or even zoom call.
I would recommend them to anyone looking to get an app for their store. Fast to respond as well!

The Vault Queen

Installed this app for a total of 5 minutes and one of their reps emailed me 5 times in under two hours on a Sunday evening trying to get me to schedule a Zoom call. Extremely annoying and invasive. Seems super sketch.

August 16, 2020

Hi Alessandro! First up, my apologies for being annoying. We understand that a lot of Shopify store owners are free on weekends to try out plugins like Vajro. And since you installed on a Sunday evening, we thought that you may have had the time to get on a zoom call with us - and it is precisely for busy entrepreneurs like you that we have our support open 24/7/365. Your point is well taken - we'll be careful about how many times we message people in a short span of time.

Iris & Rainbow Boutique

I have never ever worked with anyone in this business offering services and being as amazing and as responsive as Vajro. Amazing...I honestly can not believe that there are companies out there still that offer 24/7 services to business owners like myself. Thank you guys for all you do

Spice Divine

I could not properly execute my vision without Vajro. their team's attention to detail and programming knowledge is second to none. With regularity, they make the impossible happen. I have built my one store's App with them now, and I won't be going anywhere else.

The Curated Closet

I was a little hesitant to go with this app builder as I'm on a tight budget and there were less expensive options. But Vajro had features I really liked- live sales and scheduled push notifications. I'm so glad I did!

The process was pretty easy, and any questions I had- response time was never more than 15 minutes! And, I was always provided with easy to understand explanations/instructions/links.

I was able to integrate my Marsello loyalty rewards, my Sezzle account, and more. And- it was all easy. For the template I used, I just uploaded some pictures for the menu blocks and created some artwork for the sliders at the top. (I used Canva for that and they look great)

Last night at 1am I set up my first scheduled push notification to go off at noon today, so that I don't have to try & remember.

Don't be sucked in by a less expensive price. Pay an extra few dollars and use Vajro to build your app. The "extras" make it worth every penny.

Check it out for yourself! The Curated Closet Boutique now has a professional looking app in both the Android PlayStore and Apple store, search for it and you can see that it doesn't look like a boutique owner created it- it looks like an IT pro did!

Highly recommend going with Vajro if you want to build an app that is easy while still impressing your customers.

Marni, owner of The Curated Closet
www.thecuratedcloset.net

intent2heal

I love this app because it is "ME" proof! I would never have fathomed creating an app would be this easy with this much help and customer service! Highly responsive staff! My company loves this service!

AZJAG

GREAT SUPPORT FROM THE TEAM VAJRO TOTALLY SATISFIED WITH THE SUPPORT PROVIDED FROM DEVELOPER SIDE

EM&V Boutique

I have had nothing but help since downloading the app. I am not the best with technology. And they were more than welcome.

francisbeauty.net

Super app, the best support you can get, Greg is the best, they walk you step by step, I love it, thanks for everything