Mobile App Builder ‑ Vajro

Mobile App Builder ‑ Vajro

by Vajro Inc

Get your mobile app ready in less than 60 minutes

Grace and Garment Boutique

The whole Vajro team was great to work with! Quick to respond & they got my app done so fast! I’m loving the look of the app & all the features! Super excited to see how this changes my business!

Malenadiga

Amazing experience, very nice and smooth integration
One of the representetive got in touch with us, his name is Ranjan, he explained it very nicely and now our team have our own app.. Thank You champ

The Salty Cowgirl

Customer support is fantastic. I was able to get on a quick zoom and had everything setup within 30 minutes. Super excited for the app to go live!

Treenurserybg

The best help about Vajro . Най доброто обслужване и добро отношение спрямо клиент. Винаги готови да помогнат дори и на хора които са начинаещи като мен. Сърдечно благодаря на екипа Пламен Пенков.

WillowWinn Boutique

The customer support was great. Walked me thru each step thoroughly. Cant wait to launch our app and work more with Vajro. Highly suggest Ranjan

C&A New Cart

I get prompt and professional support to help me set up the APP. Vajro onboarding team is very patient to help me and explain each step to complete the full set up and let me have a good start.

HijabChic

Great customer service!
Great App ! .................................................................

The Funky Zebras Clear Lake

This was easy to get set up on a zoom call. I will be recommending this app to other stores I work with. I am excited to get started!

| Tula's |

I was extremely impressed with the immediate help and feedback I received today. I am excited to launch!

Lee's Lavish Boutique

Setting this app up was so easy! This is going to do great things for our business! We are completely satisfied and will be customers throughout our business careers.