Mobile App Builder ‑ Vajro

Mobile App Builder ‑ Vajro

by Vajro Inc

Get up to 5x more sales with a no-code mobile app

francisbeauty.net

Super app, the best support you can get, Greg is the best, they walk you step by step, I love it, thanks for everything

Nutrabox India

Excellent support system. Easy to use the app. Would recommend everyone to use Vajro. They guide you over zoom which is very convenient & support available 24*7 on chat bot. Thank you vajro

4one apparel

The set up and customer service provided with the app set up was amazing. Very user friendly-excited to launch our app

Kacen Market

The app is easy to use. Customer Service is nice and tried to help me set up my app. Thank You Vajro

Urban Culture

excellent service, guided step by step. the app is also good very easy to understand and use

COCO BOMANI

Very supportive and helpful through the full set-up process. We are very enthusiastic with development and usage of our new mobile app, Thanks Vajro.

Sonicle Tyres

I used the app to design an App for my shopify store. It is very easy to use and they offer support 24/7. It is particularly useful for me as I work on this job part time and sometimes over the weekend. The support I get helps a lot with my progress.

Always Gorgeous Boutique

I switched from Commentsold to Vajro & i couldn't be happier! Such a fast quick process & they made it so easy! Download it you wont regret it!

Quiadl

Never seen such an active support. If you have any question they already there to help you. The Build-up is very simple and clear. The App looks very proffesional.

Garry Guette

Great job and great team. They are very helpful for any help needed! I highly recommend that application