Mobile App Builder ‑ Vajro

Mobile App Builder ‑ Vajro

by Vajro Inc

Get up to 5x more sales with a no-code mobile app

She’sFearlessApparel

I’m impressed by how my clothing store app looks vajro is a team you would want to hire for your professional store app because they will take you off to where you need to go going
forward with your store thank you guys for being not only quick to replying back to my questions but doing great hands on fast work
with me and teaching what I need to learn!

I Couldn’t be more happier these app developers are top notch amazing I’m very impressed with my app I know my sales would excel more now! Thank you guys ☺️

The Wild Lotus Boutique

The app was super simple to set up and the team was really quick to respond to my questions and fix issues. There are still a few issues that I have been having when it comes to the App install prompter on my website, I keep getting told it's fixed and it still isn't working, however they do seem to be trying to get the issue resolved. Great for a beginner who has no idea where to start with an app!

July 29, 2020

Thanks so much for your review! We have resolved the issue with the app install prompter and we hope you are having a great experience now!!

Unbridled Style

Just launched our app using Vajro and we are SO excited!! The process was very user friendly, and customer support responded almost instantly any time of day. Wish I would have found this years sooner!!

FastBuy.ae

I recommend to use Vajro if you want professional Apps for your Shopify Store. Our store has been trying to find a better company to help build both iOS and Android App but finally we got Vajro, during the process of app building we have been extraordinary support from the Vajro Team, every team member we approached was going beyond our expectations. Kudos Team Vajro.

Twisted Sis Boutique

GREAT CUSTOMER SERVICE! ANSWERED ALL MY QUESTIONS QUICKLY AND MADE SETTING MY APP UP STRESS FREE!111

Dumux&EurekaYa

Since I am using this app I have seen that there are many features that are very useful and allow better operation. The support is very good and they respond very quickly when asked for help. They are always aware of what one needs. Thank you for your excellent services and with high professionalism.

TYS!B

Super helpful, available almost 24/7 for answers to questions! Great app. My customers love it! I highly recommend them.

Cig Corp Wholesalers

Excellent Service and very professional and prompt , highly recommended , i recommend Vajro to anyone looking for mobile apps .

Vintage Cotton Boutique

We love our App! The entire process from start to finish was a breeze! Highly recommend! They quickly responded to all questions that we had & had us up & running within a short amount of time. Great company to work with if you need an App for for your business.

The Pink Pig

Absolutely love the looks of the app and it was so easy to install and customize. The tech support was beyond amazing and were always very helpful. We are so excited to see how our customers react. 110% recommend