Mobile App Builder ‑ Vajro

Mobile App Builder ‑ Vajro

by Vajro Inc

Get your mobile app ready in less than 60 minutes

Dookan

For an eCommerce business, ease of Shopping is very important from a customer point of view and Mobile app is a solution to it. Vajro is a perfect solution for a Shopify Merchant like us, who focuses more on customer experience offering a Mobile App to Shop. Thanks to Vajro team for the solution and the excellent customer support. Cheers

Maddy Lee's

If I could give this a 1000000 I would. The company is amazing and their customer service is spot on. I run a boutique and wanted it for the live feed aspect but have not had time yet to run one. They have constantly checked in with me, helped and uploaded the app to my store, and are just great. If you are looking to expand your boutique, I HIGHLY suggest this company.

Missery & Co.

I am just starting the process to build the app for my website, and I would be LOST if it weren't for their help! Definitely recommend!

The Plant Shanty

These guys have been awesome. The process has been simple and they have helped me all the way through. Love live chat!! Definitely recommending to other store owners.

NicholeMadison

Just started the process so far they have been awesome. Great customer service at your finger tips.

Old Skool Boutique

I just started the process today of setting up my app. I am very impressed how helpful customer service is and how quick they respond. I am excited to see what this app does for my boutique. I have been hearing great reviews from other boutique owners.

Logan Jane Boutique

I am just getting set up but so far so good. I had a 1:1 Zoom call and they were very helpful! I am excited to see what this app can do : )

Shop Blazin' Star

Vajro has great customer service. They will walk you step by step through the start up process. They will answer all of your questions

Kelly Ford Blessed Boutique, LLC

I have zero skills when it comes to apps-- Vajro made it so easy!!! I am working through setting it up-- they told me to reach back out with any issues/concerns!! It is so nice to feel supported

Shop The Tea Party

Taking a short 30 minutes to create an all inclusive app was amazing. I simply followed a few clicks and BAM DONE!