Mobile App Builder ‑ Vajro

Mobile App Builder ‑ Vajro

by Vajro Inc

Get up to 5x more sales with a no-code mobile app

Ruby's Rubbish®

This app fulfilled our goal of releasing an easy to use, appealing to the eye, fully functioning app for our customers. Syncs beautifully and automatically. Tech team is quick and easy to work with. Eager to see how our customers react.

Cart N Co

Super easy to work with and quick to respond with any questions or to any issues you have! Definitely recommend for those just starting out!

SUGARBROWNIES

They support only kiwi size chart

Smith & Vena

This app was very easy to create and look nice. Very intuitive. There were very clear instructions on how to do all of the technical stuff!

RaisingLittle

STILL THE BEST SERVICE. They helped me set up step by step. Guided me thru everything and is sincerely concerned about my business. These are the type of partners you need for success. Those that are really helpful and with genuine concern for your business.

The technical stuff seemed so easy. I made my app in a day.

Pink Pineapple Boutique SC

Amazing customer service! Great communication! Great experience all around! Would definitely recommend!

Southern Sol

All around a great investment! Very easy to set up and the team is very helpful. I highly recommend!

LABEN A TU CASA

Great app, gave me everything to build an app on IOS and Android. And it was super super easy. Thanks a lot

Palihug! Store

You know a company is great if their customer service is outstanding. I never had any difficulty working with them, they work fast and they get things done. I don't usually write a review but they deserve this!

Flutter

The customer service that goes along with this app has been exceptional. We are new the app world and happy this is the one we chose to start with. They've been fantastic to work with and overall we're very happy with the look and feel of our app store.