Mobile App Builder ‑ Vajro

Mobile App Builder ‑ Vajro

by Vajro Inc

Get your mobile app ready in less than 60 minutes

Horapa.co Thailand

Good onboard team. Helped me get started in a very short time. Making an app for your business is definitely Vajro made it easy

Perfume Philippines

Amazing Customer Service! Walked through the entire process and made it very easy and simple for someone not the most tech savvy!!

Our Little Secret Boutique

Vajro has been amazing every step of the way! They have make things easy, and smooth, and SO quick! Customer service has always been amazing. I really appreciate how easy this process has been.

moneymovesnyc

Awesome they are the best and easy to help make mobile app, very outgoing and helpful I would do it again!

Elodie Grace Boutique

Support has been wonderful so far. Very attentive and helpful! We are very excited to get our app rolling!

Styled by Abby

Support has been excellent so far and they've been super speedy at assisting me (answering my one million questions) and helping me get set up. I'm excited and I hope my customers will be excited to give this a whirl too!

Arktana

Fantastic!!! She helped me with everything I needed tonight! We will have to call back once my designer in on Monday, and she assured me they will continue to help until we are happy! The best service ever!!!!

MIXT Energy

Very good customer service I love how elakkiya is a smart and talented salesperson. She has the ability to stay patient with you during the process of app development. Furthermore, her English is perfect which made me very happy because my English is not that good. The app Vajro is the #1 Shopify plugin for app development because it takes away the complex, tedious, and sophisticated work needed to launch an app. They guide you through setting up the Andriod and IOS stores and make sure you eventually get approved. for $100 this is very very inexpensive. I personally would have paid 3x the amount if they asked. If you pick another mobile app builder then you simply are not smart and you will regret it. DOWNLOAD NOW!!!!

Accessorize In Style

The step by step training has been seamless thus far. My rep initiated a call to show my how to customize my app. I've been dragging my feet on getting started and his approach made the first step a breeze. Highly recommend them and their customer support has been suberb.

Back2Basics Boutique

I have been thinking about an app forever and finally decided to just do it! I haven't launched yet so I will update when I do, but this process is so easy it blows my mind. My rep Kamal was amazing and so helpful with my slow start on our zoom call! Can't wait to launch!