Mobile App Builder ‑ Vajro

Mobile App Builder ‑ Vajro

by Vajro Inc

Get your mobile app ready in less than 60 minutes

Your Style on Point

I was very impressed with Aswin! He was extremely helpful and I'm so excited to use my new app. It has so much to offer and my customers are going to LOVE it!

Lounge Edit

Great customer service and very fast replies. also very easy to activate and has guided process for setup.

Ruby Monday

I decided to try Vajro to see if it could help my business. I expected it to be an overwhelming process, but within hours of adding the app I was chatting with Ranjan via Zoom and he walked me through every step to get my app fully customized and ready to launch. Top-notch customer service!

Trendy Savages 5

My average customer purchase has increased since launching the app. Customers have expressed how user-friendly it is. The customer service is beyond any experience I have had. They are quick and efficient to address any questions I may have and send detailed explanations for "how to" when I do need assistance.

Shalonda's Fashion Boutique

I absolutely recommend this company! They have brought my women's online boutique store to life. I now have a mobile app for my store in Google Play and iOS. Thank you for everything :)

Ryleigh Clothing

Elakkiya was so helpful in assisting me with all the needs from getting signed up all the way to getting the app up and running. She was so happy and cheerful and never hesitated to answer any questions that I had throughout the entire process. The customer service that I have received is top notch!!

Kasa Karly

I haven’t even used the app but the setup process was 10/10... such a long process but they guided me the whole way and showed me how to use everything. Very patient and so far everything is working very smooth! Excited to use it

Grocy Butuan

I find this app helpful. Their support is outstanding and very accomodating. Hoping for best outcome.

Sassy Sammie Blingz and Thingz

Very helpful and knowledgeable of the app. She help me get started on my app and answered questions that I had. Will definitely recommend to other business owners.

Carpe Chic

Really great customer service. The customization is incredibly easy and user friendly. Had an amazing, informative zoom with Elakkiya. Can't wait to launch!