Mobile App Builder ‑ Vajro

Mobile App Builder ‑ Vajro

by Vajro Inc

Get your mobile app ready in less than 60 minutes

Ladonna Forever

Good experience staff is very supportive, Applications seems good I will check how it works. thanks.

HappiLEE Ever After

Nigilesh was amazing in helping me install the app. I love the customizations and look forward to this app helping me to scale my store!

Mean and Obscene Graphics

Made customizing the app easy! I am not technologically savvy, and I feel I can do this with no problem!

MYSTYNG's APPAREL

Very detailed and extremely Patient! I love the App Super easy to understand. I would recommend this app to all business owners

The Makeup Pharmacy

I really enjoyed the set up process. Aswin was very helpful and answered all of my questions, I would recommend anyone with a Shopify store to use this app.

The Cross Mart

The Experience to create the app was fantastic, Easy to use and handle my store on the mobile. The Customer Service was also unique and quick.

Treats For The Sweet

I use this app to set up a mobile app for my website because it was running slow and I wasn't pulling in the traffic I needed to make sells. But they are amazing I had no Idea what i was doing to set up the vajro app but they did it for me and I'm so grateful because it took away so much stress!!! I would recommend them to everyone who has just started a buisness or even already have a buisness. 5 stars for me!

Luxxi Clothing

They helped me to get every thing set up, they was also clear on what needed to be done to get the up and running. Very helpful at explaining the prices. They also went over a lot of detailed instructions

Swavy Shoetique

My experience so far have been great. The customer service is really helpful. I recommend this app.

The Promise Boutique, LLC

I have decided to switch to Vajro because of the features that they offer. Previously I was using commentsold but with my sales increasing I was paying crazy amounts of commission to them and I figured it would be better to have a different app that provided more features and was more affordable! I have been setting up my app and the staff has been very helpful!