Mobile App Builder ‑ Vajro

Mobile App Builder ‑ Vajro

by Vajro Inc

Get up to 5x more sales with a no-code mobile app

Carpe Chic

Really great customer service. The customization is incredibly easy and user friendly. Had an amazing, informative zoom with Elakkiya. Can't wait to launch!

Rayelle Collection

I love the ease of setting up/using the app. Any questions were always answered quickly over the chat option.

Inspired by Justeen

Just started the process of getting this app for my online boutique and they were super helpful in getting everything set up with me and walking through all of the steps. And having 24/7 access to someone who can assist if any issues come up is even better!

dyboutique.com

Customer service is wonderful! We worked with Ranjan. Very helpful in setting up my Apple account for the app. We are excited to launch our App and start selling!

Absolute Fashion 2020

Also service I was assisted with my entire setup on a zoom meeting in my free time late at night. The person was very helpful and help me to get my app up and running.

Confidence Closet Shop

We are currently working on launching my app and the experience has been so amazing so far! Great customer support, very hands on with assistance and fast!

Kaygenix Tech Academy

Kamal was amazing with customer service and answered every single question with patience and additional info which I didnt even know I needed. The entire setup process has been very easy. Thank you so much!

The Three Stooges Official Store - Shopknuckleheads

One of the best experiences with online video support form a Shopify App developer thus far. Kamal - my lead - was excellent. I STRONGLY suggest this app.

Blush and Beige Boutique

This app is SO easy to use! I was able to create an app really quickly, ask questions in the chat box, and even had a really informational zoom call. The reply is instant, and they never missed any of my million questions. If you're looking for an easy app with lots of integrations, I highly recommend this one!

tried many app builders for my website but none of them were upto my expectaions. downloaded vajro yesterday and got a quick response from the support team and they guided me through the zoom call and it was really easy to setup the app thanks to team vajro