Mobile App Builder ‑ Vajro

Mobile App Builder ‑ Vajro

by Vajro Inc

Get your mobile app ready in less than 60 minutes

Groovy Girls Style

I am so happy I decided to go for it, and finally get an app! The Vajro team was super helpful, always available, and made the process of setting up my app very simple! I highly recommend them!

By: Grace Alone

very helpful, very quick process. easier than expected. can't wait to get started with my shop's app!

Derek Product

Support team was amazing during implementation !! Highly suggested !!! Cant wait to launch and get going !

Her Shoe Crave

I am very impressed with the service I received. I couldn't believe how impressed I was when trying to install it. I contacted their customer service, and someone contacted me right away. I will always recommend Vajro to any of my friends or business partners.

Treehouse Gift & Home

Vajro makes it super easy to get your app launched. They will almost do it all for you! The zoom call option was quick and easy for linking up everything I needed. Great support!

Waliaholic

Amazed by the help provided by Rajan to help me setup the app for my store.I have paid a lot of money to get support for my store setup in the past but no one helped me like this.Thank you for your help and time.

Adonia

I went from wondering if I should switch to Vajro from another app to a message, a chat, a zoom call and complete walk through in less than an hour. If only everything could be this easy! Excited for our new business venture!

Styledwell Boutique

The tech/customer service support is wonderful. Never dreamed my own app would be this easy to launch. This changes the game for small business! It is also customizable and syncs with Shopify so I am off to a great start to 2021 thanks to Vajro and their team!

coramdeoapparel

Really love the ease of setting up my app, everything is clean and simple. Also the customer service was quick with responses. The 60 Day free trial allows you to actually test out the service to see how it will perform and how customers will respond. I do wish there was more features to offer more customization but for a beginner it has all the features you need.

Linon Sky Boutique

Great Customer Service! Easy to get set up! Thanks so much! I am excited to see my business grow with the app! Highly recommend! When I had a question they were right there to answer!