Mobile App Builder ‑ Vajro

Mobile App Builder ‑ Vajro

by Vajro Inc

Get your mobile app ready in less than 60 minutes

ClickUrKart

I have tried a few apps and no doubt Vajro has all you need, we are in FMCG business with more than 3000 products currently and daily increasing the app works smoothly and the support team is where we can give 5+for there instant response ready to solve issues we have, Thanks all of you for your support and hope we will go long way with you all

newfashionkart

Hello Everyone, Really it's a great app in the world for E-Commerce marketing so please use this app for your growth of the business

Simply Becky Boutique

I am so not tech savy! This mobile app builder is seriously SO easy to use! I signed up at almost midnight one night and within minutes was chatting with a Vajro team member to help me get started. I was provided with step by step directions of exactly what to do to get accounts set up with Apple and Google. And the app was finished SOOO fast! Outstanding customer service and excellent communication! Plus, I was able to edit a few things on the app super easily! Seriously, it's easy, fast, and dummy proof! If you're thinking about using Vajro, just do it!

AJZop

thank you for specific information , and helping me understanding console and the uses of every feature it feeling great for being on journey with you guys.
Thanks

vajro

Street Style Chic

Ellakya did a great job on assisting me setting up all the needed things for our mobile app business. Thanks to her too for being so patient with all the issues we encountered during the call and answering all my questions. Great Job!

Qatar Life

Great customer care services, kudos and highly recommended, easy to install and configure, go live in minutes with Vajro

J’ROSE BEAUTI LTD

I love this app not only it’s great but also having someone to assist me through settings up apps. Now I can have my store on a apps.

A Luv Beauty

My overall experience has been wonderful! The app looks great and was very easy to set up. Customer service is number one, extremely patient and helpful.

Silkcoco

Great customer service helped me with all my photos did not have to do that much work handled everything for me!!!!

JMB Fashions

This is going to be a longer review, but I LOVE Vajro for my boutique JMB Fashions!! I hope you'll find this review helpful.

My experience so far:
- The set up process was really easy. They spent over an hour on a Zoom call with me and helped me walk through every step of the way.
- Their customer service is hands down the best. They respond within minutes 24 hours a day and are open to suggestions too.
- It's easy to customize your app to your liking. Changing links & graphics is no problem.

All in all, I've gotten A LOT of positive feedback from my customers. Many of my customers say the app is better than my website even. It loads faster and is easier to navigate.

I went with the $199/ mth plan so I can have access to Sezzle, go live in the app, and have unlimited push notifications (Which push notifications I swear will be SO helpful when Facebook decides not to show our posts that day). I can even include photos & videos in my push notifications.

Seriously Vajro has been pretty amazing to work with. You can snoop on my app if you'd like by searching JMB Fashions in your app store and downloading it to check it out. I've had a really great experience with them!