Mobile App Builder ‑ Vajro

Mobile App Builder ‑ Vajro

by Vajro Inc

Get your mobile app ready in less than 60 minutes

Flair and Company

Very fast service! Very helpful and easy to set up. Getting on the zoom call to set up made it so easy!

Cosmetic SA

Aswin was FANTASTIC - our experience was awesome and the process without any problems x Thank you so much we look forward to launching our new app!

Nae’z Boutique

Super easy to use! Support is very helpful and straight forward. Awesome app to use! I would recommend to ANYONE new to use this app/service.

ElleSea Boutique

I haven't started to use it yet. Just signed up and the customer service to get started is amazing. After I start, I can give a better review of it.

Primrose Boutique - Streator

Staff is awesome And responds so quickly. This app is so easy to use and to setup/update your app.

Wink&Slay Boutique

This app is amazing the staffs are Excellent with communication and they very supportive and help you when you need it always keep you up dated on everything they do and give you so much options this helps a lot of small business to reach their goals and Potential and to be seen by many

Super Fresh Scents

These guys are great, looking forward to using this App to its full capabilities!!
they were very helpful, and resourceful!

The Honey Bee Box

I had actually forgotten about my call, but received an email reminder. I was able to get connected and I was walked through how everything works, and was able to upload the beginning process of my app. I am thankful that my rep was very patient with me and took the time to make sure that I understood everything. Very comforting and made this an amazing experience.

L. Oak Boutique

My app JUST went live, so I haven't had much of an opportunity to play with it just yet or receive feedback from my customers.
But holy customer service, Batman! They are amazing and are quick to respond. Their customer service alone makes me want to stay with them forever, so let's hope everything else as far as owning an app goes, falls into place just right.

By the Grace of Charleigh

The help with setup was amazing! It was quick and easy and I learned a lot of things that I would have never figured out on my own!