Mobile App Builder ‑ Vajro

Mobile App Builder ‑ Vajro

by Vajro Inc

Get up to 5x more sales with a no-code mobile app

New4Kidz

First off, I'm late leaving my review. Haha, but just wanted to give the team a big 5 star review due to all the help, guidance, support, fast responses, etc. Kamal, was the greatest resprentative, he made everything happen for for ecommerce apps. I also had huge help from everyone else, just couldnt remember eveyone names. But you wont go wrong with this app and you will have to do a call with them but it's for them to help you get the ball rolling. So answer them annoying calls because you will benefit in the end. Great and wonderful job team. Cant wait to see my sales go up. Thank you!!!!!!

Oh, Darlin'

Great customer service, excited for our app to be live soon. Elakkiya was super sweet and helpful, answered all of my questions and has everything ready for apple and google to create our app :)

Ella Mae's Boutique

Great customer service! Very helpful and quick! Aswin was able to get all of my information transferred over and helped me to get my app up and running in a timely manner!

Southern Sunday

I've had the Vajro app for my store, Southern Sunday, for slightly over a week and I love it! The Vajro team made the setup seamless and so easy and the app integrated with my website beautifully! They are always available and answer questions quickly. I've had multiple customers tell me they think the app is more user friendly and easier to navigate than my site. I'm excited to see how using this app advances my business!

Maritu CR

Great app, great support 100%!!! They definitely knows what they are doing. Great job. The integrations works very well. Easy to set up. Excelente app, el soporte es super efectivo. Las integraciones con las otras aplicaciones funcionan muy bien

It's Transfer Time

This app was amazing and easy to setup with the help from the rep that was speaking to me. I am currently in a trial period and I look forward to having this app for my business :)

Orange Blossom Threads

This app is more amazing than I thought. With customized options and the ability for customers to claim while live, I highly reccomend this app.

eLocalshop

I AM USING THIS APP IN TRIAL AND EXPERIANCE GUD! CUSTOMER SUPPORT IS AWASOME I HOPE THIS WILL CONTINUE THANKS VAJRO

Qué Cute Style Boutique

The Vajro team has been amazing! They are finalizing our app now & it has been so easy to set up!!!

Small Electronics

I was thoroughly shown each feature of the app and how to use them. The app was setup to work with my shopify store. I really appreciated all of the help I received. All of my questions that I had were answered. The service that I received was very professional. I would recommend this app.