Mobile App Builder ‑ Vajro

Mobile App Builder ‑ Vajro

by Vajro Inc

Get up to 5x more sales with a no-code mobile app

Luxxdesign.com

Vajro designed our app very efficiently. Their support is great and managing the app is made very easy. I would definitely recommend them for any app development.

Stepshey.com

Vajro App has allowed us to broaden our availability to our guest. From set-up to present, there is always assistance in a timely manner with understanding. Thank you Team Vajro, the interaction and service is off the charts.
V. Oxford
Stepshey.com

TurkeyChic

I uses the app good people . they are nice and fast responding and the help you lot ,thank you the help

Just a Small Town Girl

The team at Vajro is awesome! They were quick to answer any questions I had during the entire process. The had the app up in running in no time, and they still continue to answer any questions I have. If you're looking to add an app, this is where to go!

Dream Leggings

Super disappointing... After downloading the App, I had questions regarding the Android version, so I typed a pretty lengthly message via their chat feature. Only to get an auto-bot response, saying their office is closed & someone will email me back the following biz day. (It's ONLY 7pm, CST mind you!) Frustrating as a small biz owner, not having time during the day to spend on this part of my biz, so early evenings are super important! Deleting this app now & will continue with my Tapcart App that I'm just as unhappy with! Surely theres an App co out there that actually WORK later hours for us small business owners!

Mycot Style

The support team of this app is great. It is improving constantly and the functionality is fantastic. We are excited to be using Vajro mobile app for our shop and see a bright future here.

The Mint Mango

I️ used this app for my online Boutique. It made it so easy to design my App! Also the help chat was available and provided a quick response to any question I️ had!!

K&K Online Boutique

Wonderful app to get you started in this area! Always someone to help. I really wish the pricing was better for the better options, or at least break it down so you can add specific options for less instead of everything for so much money. No small shop can afford to do $125 a month.

Southern Chèrie Boutique

My customers are loving the APP and I am loving it more. It was so easy to set up and link to my Shopify store. The staff is so helpful and answered all of my questions... and I had a lot! You could easily launch design your app in less than an hour.
It's nice to not have all of your eggs in one basket. Now my services are offered on Facebook, on our website and now the APP and it helps meet all customers shopping preferences.

Simply Gifts

Fantastic customer service! Sonika is so helpful and very patient! So far, I have only had the Android app loaded and it looks great. Sonika is helping me load the Apple app now. I am looking forward to seeing the response to the apps.