Mobile App Builder ‑ Vajro

Mobile App Builder ‑ Vajro

by Vajro Inc

Get up to 5x more sales with a no-code mobile app

Maritu CR

Great app, great support 100%!!! They definitely knows what they are doing. Great job. The integrations works very well. Easy to set up. Excelente app, el soporte es super efectivo. Las integraciones con las otras aplicaciones funcionan muy bien

It's Transfer Time

This app was amazing and easy to setup with the help from the rep that was speaking to me. I am currently in a trial period and I look forward to having this app for my business :)

Orange Blossom Threads

This app is more amazing than I thought. With customized options and the ability for customers to claim while live, I highly reccomend this app.

eLocalshop

I AM USING THIS APP IN TRIAL AND EXPERIANCE GUD! CUSTOMER SUPPORT IS AWASOME I HOPE THIS WILL CONTINUE THANKS VAJRO

Qué Cute Style Boutique

The Vajro team has been amazing! They are finalizing our app now & it has been so easy to set up!!!

Small Electronics

I was thoroughly shown each feature of the app and how to use them. The app was setup to work with my shopify store. I really appreciated all of the help I received. All of my questions that I had were answered. The service that I received was very professional. I would recommend this app.

B&L'S Daisy Boutique

Very amazed at all the customer service Gary helped me step by step with setting up and how to do everything that needed to be done to get the app up and going! I would have been lost in the first step very appreciated that they were in contact rate away and set up a zoom call to set up everything was very fast set up and very good communication! Thank you Vajro and Gary for all your patients and help! Was a very good experience if I could rate this over a 5 id give it a 10! I recommend this to everyone that is looking to have their store on an app store! VERY happy and excited to start sharing this with my customers! Not to mention Gary and his team are there to help 24 hours on anything you may be stuck on or to answer any questions you may have!

Three Birdies Boutique

Wonderful customer serivce! I am amazed at the help I received in understanding how to use the app as well as the customization that was done for me.

The Weekend Sale

I am so so so impressed by Vajro. I rate them as the best after having had some pretty mediocre experiences. When you add the app, make sure you book a zoom meeting. The support team will walk you through everything step by step. I had tried 2 other mobile app developers but trust me when i say this, Vajro beats them all BY FAR! Their app builder has way fore functions and integrations and they help you with the setting up and upload of your app onto the app stores. I am very impressed and i don't usually leave reviews but these guys deserve it!

Obsessed Style

Love this app builder! Amazing customer service (they were even awake at 3am so they could do a zoom call with me - was 2pm my time) helpful, great layouts. Have yet to try live sale, but push notifications and layout of app are great!