Mobile App Builder ‑ Vajro

Mobile App Builder ‑ Vajro

by Vajro Inc

Get your mobile app ready in less than 60 minutes

Sepet Sarayı

First of all Great app! Secondly, great customer experience, great help desk! Not even exagarating. I would give 10 out of 10 to the app and to the team!
Thank you for your service Vajro!

Karkhanay

I am returning customer basically. I previously launched an app using Vajro and I was quite satisfied with their overall services, especially the zoom call on sign up. The service is great and the customer support keeps you updated through out the process.

Green Beanz

Amazing. So much easier than I thought it would be and allows great flexibility. Get on the zoom call. All my questions were answered!

Boutique One Eleven

The entire team at Vajro was very professional. They were patient walking me thru the process which took longer than expected waiting for Apple approval of our mobile app. I would highly recommend them and they made it easy for me and I am not a tech person. Thank you!

Hood Mom Bath Bombs

This app has been very user friendly! Easy to navigate and set up. If there was an issue, customer service was helpful and took care of it quickly with thorough instructions.

Loc’d By Jemm

The customer support team was very helpful. It was way easier than I expected it be. The zoom call will definity speed things up.

FrankyChic

It was a nice experience working with the team of Vajro. The customer support team is very helpful. Everyone in the team supported me for all the processes to publish the App in Playstore and Apple Store

BrokenArrow Co

customer service is so helpful with every question I have! I am so excited to get my app launch. so many features and so much to be able to do. thank you I'm very pleased

Bishh London

Mohit was amazing with explaining everything step by step. Now just have to wait to get approved by App Store and play store to get the app running. Very easy to create your app design no need for any experience.

Italian Gourmet UK

Great Customer support, The App is bringing me a lot of new customers, they love it! it's definitely a must.