Mobile App Builder ‑ Vajro

Mobile App Builder ‑ Vajro

by Vajro Inc

Get up to 5x more sales with a no-code mobile app

Trendy Savages 5

My average customer purchase has increased since launching the app. Customers have expressed how user-friendly it is. The customer service is beyond any experience I have had. They are quick and efficient to address any questions I may have and send detailed explanations for "how to" when I do need assistance.

Shalonda's Fashion Boutique

I absolutely recommend this company! They have brought my women's online boutique store to life. I now have a mobile app for my store in Google Play and iOS. Thank you for everything :)

Ryleigh Clothing

Elakkiya was so helpful in assisting me with all the needs from getting signed up all the way to getting the app up and running. She was so happy and cheerful and never hesitated to answer any questions that I had throughout the entire process. The customer service that I have received is top notch!!

Kasa Karly

I haven’t even used the app but the setup process was 10/10... such a long process but they guided me the whole way and showed me how to use everything. Very patient and so far everything is working very smooth! Excited to use it

Grocy Butuan

I find this app helpful. Their support is outstanding and very accomodating. Hoping for best outcome.

Sassy Sammie Blingz and Thingz

Very helpful and knowledgeable of the app. She help me get started on my app and answered questions that I had. Will definitely recommend to other business owners.

Carpe Chic

Really great customer service. The customization is incredibly easy and user friendly. Had an amazing, informative zoom with Elakkiya. Can't wait to launch!

Rayelle Collection

I love the ease of setting up/using the app. Any questions were always answered quickly over the chat option.

Inspired by Justeen

Just started the process of getting this app for my online boutique and they were super helpful in getting everything set up with me and walking through all of the steps. And having 24/7 access to someone who can assist if any issues come up is even better!

dyboutique.com

Customer service is wonderful! We worked with Ranjan. Very helpful in setting up my Apple account for the app. We are excited to launch our App and start selling!