Mobile App Builder ‑ Vajro

Mobile App Builder ‑ Vajro

by Vajro Inc

Accelerate Sales-iOS&Android Mobile App with Push Notification

Exhaust Garment

Use this apps to develop and convert my website to an apps. Better layout. Easy to use, and did more than what I expect and they have a very strong supporting team all day

Blackbysea

i added this app and still currently working on it.had a small problem with uploading my icon image ( i had the wrong format ) but after mike ( Tech team member) told me what was the problem i better understood.also he uploaded it for me and only took him about 5 minutes while i could still work on other aspects." Blackbysea " will be up and running and looking great thanks to this app and the great tech team behind it.

Boutique 1780

Setting up my app was so easy to do with Vajro. I can’t believe that within a few hours, I was ready to launch. And the customer service team is amazing! They are always quick to respond, even if it’s just to say they are looking in to a solution. That is so appreciated. I love how aesthetically pleasing my app is, how well it syncs with Shopify, and all the integrations with other Shopify apps.

Sew in Style Boutique1

They have the best customer service around!! Anytime I had an issue or questions they are very responsive, quick, and easy to work with! I have been VERY pleased with them!

Dakota Darling Boutique

Best customer service around!! They are very responsive, quick, and easy to work with! I have been VERY happy with my experience building an app with them!

Four Feathers - an actively inspired boutique

I was overwhelmed thinking about an app for my boutique. Vajro made it so simple! Always available for questions with the friendliest and quickest customer service. My customers love it too!!

Dala3ny

With Vajro my business improved significantly in sales, as now a days Apps play a big role improving sales, I would like to recommend each and everyone to have a look at Vajro they are very supportive team and really very dedicated. I wish them all the best on their journey

Betty's Consignment

I am seriously impressed with Vajro. I've always wanted to move to an app for my mobile users but the task seemed daunting. Not only was the set up simple to navigate through the help is even better. The chat and follow up with the Vajro team is second to none and they were very accommodating. I highly recommend this team if you're considering taking the leap.

RoseabellaCo

The Vajro team has the most incredible customer service! They are available around-the-clock to assist in every way possible. Someone even called me at 10:30PM when I was needing assistance. When you message or email, the response time is less than a minute. They continuously followed up with me to see if I needed help. They sent me detailed step-by-step directions on each step of the app building process.
As someone who has never built an app before, Vajro was there every step of the way for all questions. I am so happy I chose Vajro and I will be a lifetime customer!

Sassy Butterfly Boutique

Easy to setup and customer service is excellent! They are always available and ready to assist. Love it!